“Staff extremely helpful”
Review of Villa Beaumarchais

Villa Beaumarchais
Ranked #416 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The hotel is conveniently located to public transport and great local restaurants. The rooms were on the small side but very clean. We were disappointed that there was no coffee and tea making facilities in the room. The staff, especially Adrian and Alice, where exceptionally helpful. Will stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
guestrelationshdpgrp, Responsable relations clients at Villa Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Sigrid,

I would like to thank you for taking time writing us a nice comment about your stay at the Villa Beaumarchais.

I am really delighted to read that you enjoyed our staff service & our room cleanliness. For your information, our room size is quite large for Paris and room service is available 24 hours.

I look very much forward welcoming you soon.

With my best regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stayed here for a week in May of this year and we loved the location, a nice and cozy neighborhood. A very helpful and nice staff, specially front desk Adrien, helped made our trip just wonderful and easy to get around.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rafael V

Dear Rafael,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Villa Beaumarchais. We were really touched by your kind message. I am glad that you also appreciated our great location.

We look very much forward welcoming you again in Paris.

With my warm regards,

Reviewed June 16, 2014

It was the first time in Paris for my husband and I and we wanted a true Parisian feel, not a chain hotel experience. We reserved a room for 9 nights with some trepidation, not knowing where we would be or what to expect. Well, we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Villa Beaumarchais is located on a quiet street in a wonderful district, and walking distance to the metro, restaurants, museums and more. The entire staff was delightful and helpful, starting with Alice who helped us via email with transportation from the airport, patiently answering my many questions. We were greeted by Adrien upon our arrival at the hotel, whose warm and welcoming personality made us feel immediately at ease. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary, and I was celebrating my 50th birthday, and we were upgraded to a suite for our stay, a wonderful surprise indeed! Adrien suggested wonderful restaurants and booked our reservations for various events. We were not able to take advantage of all his suggestions but plan to include them on our next visit to Paris.
All of the rooms have large windows that overlook an interior garden and we left them open every night for sleeping. The bathrooms are large and the mattress is one of the most comfortable we have ever slept on. My husband is over 6' tall, and Paris is known for its small accommodations, but we had plenty of space here.
If you're looking for a chain hotel this is not the place for you. If you want an intimate feel, with staff who remember you each day and go out of their way to make you feel at home, and rooms that remind you that you are in Paris, then I highly recommend Villa Beaumarchais.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 64Nadine
guestrelationshdpgrp, Responsable relations clients at Villa Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Nadine,

We would like to thank you very much for taking time to write a wonderful message about your stay with us.

The whole team (specially Alice & Adrien) was really touched by your comments and it is our best reward for our daily work.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our great location in Paris and that you will keep a nice memory of your 50th birthday !

Looking very much forward welcoming you again, please accept our warmest regards.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Booking ahead of time, we got a very good deal for this hotel. I was a little worried when I checked and saw some bad reviews for Villa Beaumarchais but we couldn't have been happier with our choice. The man at the front desk, Adrien I believe his name was, was so incredibly helpful and sincere. It really contributed to our great stay in Paris and our overall impression of the city. We will definitely return to Paris and hope to stay here again

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lionel57
guestrelationshdpgrp, Responsable relations clients at Villa Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

The whole team, and especially Adrien, join me to thank you for your so nice comment about our Villa Beaumarchais.

It was a great pleasure to read it for all of us and it is a real encouragement for us to improve ourselves day after day.

With our best regards,

Virginie Barbe - Villa Beaumarchais ****

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in Paris for a couple nights and loved our choice of hotel! Adrien, one of the hotel desk clerks, made our stay amazing. He was so friendly and helpful and made us wish to stay at the hotel longer! The hotel was well kept and clean, off the main drag so it was in a quiet area, conveniently located by the metro, and when our stay was over we were able to leave our bags at the hotel (free of charge) since our train wasn't till much later. The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay special and comfortable- definitely recommend!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dana P

Dear Dana,

Thank you very very much for your great comment about our Villa Beaumarchais.

I am very happy that you enjoyed our quiet and very well located hotel. Cleanliness of our property is essential for us and we always try to improve it as much as we can.

Your message is our best reward and Adrien was particularly touched by it.

With our kindest regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights in May 2014. The front of the hotel is plain and not anything remarkable and sits in a corner on a tight little 1 way street. Once entering, you are greeted by friendly staff who immediately make you feel at home! The concierge politely informed me she would be happy to communicate in French or English, it was my choice. Certainly this was departure from what people I knew back home said of what to expect from potentially "snobby" hotel staff. The room was quiet and cozy (small - but this is the norm) and just fine. It has an old fashioned real key to the room that you must deposit at the desk when leaving for the day, I quickly became trustful of this and it was a nice touch when returning from a day of sight-seeing the concierge would retrieve the key on seeing us approaching from a distance! The wifi in our room was super fast. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frank A

Dear Frank,

I would like to thank you for taking time sharing your experience in our Villa Beaumarchais.

I am really delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, specially our quiet & cosy rooms, our wifi and also our front team service. I will transmit them your nice comment and I am sure they will appreciate it a lot ! It is a great reward for all of us !

Looking very much forward welcoming you again in our nice city.

With our best regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed here April 2013

Weekend City Break at a lovely hotel, rooms very comfortable. Staff very pleasant and were happy to serve us a drink and some food although we arrived very late.

We had a room overlooking the courtyard, it was very peaceful for a good night’s sleep. We did not eat in the hotel apart from Breakfast and went out to local bars and restaurants (of which there is loads!)

Ideal location for walking to a lot of the sights and if you can’t walk the metro is close by. I downloaded the Tripadvisor “City Guide” App which I have to say was excellent for getting around the city, eating out, and tourist information.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank leebak64
guestrelationshdpgrp, Responsable relations clients at Villa Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at the Villa Beaumarchais.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel location, staff service and room comfort. Your message is our best reward for our daily investment in improving our offer.

I hope to have another time the pleasure to welcome you in Paris.

With many thanks again,