“Location is the king” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,083 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Beijing, China
“Location is the king”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stay there for five nights. The location I have to say is perfect, several steps walking to the subway station, to the Louvre. Drugstore, supermarket, several restaurant nearby, very convenient. Staffs are nice but not all the staffs can speak English, you can refer to the national flags on their name card which language they can speak. Even they cannot speak English, still quite nice. Hotel only service breakfast, which we didn't try cause I think a little bit expensive. There is a good bakery shop just around the corner, good place for breakfast.
The room is quite small, it's my first visit to Paris, I cannot compare with others but it is small anyway, except the beds, table, only a walkway for one person, if several suite case, would have not enough place to keep them in the room. And I think the price is a little bit high considering the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Timhotellouvre, Directeur général at Timhotel Le Louvre, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Following your stay at Timhotel le Louvre, we tahnk you and gratefully acknowledge your comments and suggestions, as they allow us to improve our service and better satisfy our guests. We understand for the size of the room and the price, but it's Paris. Best regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Tucson,AZ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Location is everything. Minutes from museum. For American travelers, think of this as between a Motel 6 and Super 8. Room is small, but not uncommon in Europe. Was quiet at night. Elevator is large enough for 2 people 2 small bags, or 1 person 2 bags. But NOT 2 large people and multiple bags. Staff was friendly, spoke English well, and are on site 24/7. I would skip the 13 Euro breakfast. Didn't appear to be much gong on, and just outside the door are many, many wonderful places to grab a croissant/hot meal. Free wifi with room.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We gratefully acknowledge your comments, as they allow us to improve our service and better satisfy our guests. Regards
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel for the price and location. Just a few minutes walk from the Louvre! Would definitely stay again. Good service. Room nice, if a little small. Bed extremely comfortable. Bathroom is small but fine for a short stay. Also recommend coup d'état restaurant just around the corner for dinner. Great food.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate very much your comments regarding your stay at TIMHOTEL LE LOUVRE. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff.
Punta Cana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Pros: Very close to Louvre, lots of small nice restaurants around, not too costly
Cons:Continental breakfast is average (like toast, juice, coffee), rooms are VERY SMALL. Good for 1 person. Showers are small too

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at TIMHOTEL LE LOUVRE. However if we agree with the room and shower'size, we don't , regarding the buffet breakfast as we propose Viennoiseries, crepes, bread, of course toats but also cereales, ham, eggs, different sorts of cheese, yogurts, fresh fruits and orange juice delivered at the hotel every morning.....and it's not all ....
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

This would have to be the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in! I have travelled the world on business and outback Australia and I have never seen such tired rooms. The bathroom was so small the shower was 700 x 700cm my partner could not fit his wide shoulders in the door. I burnt myself on the water as I accidentally knocked the tap. Totally unexceptable! We were moved to another room on the 6th floor and I was told to carry the luggage myself! The room was slightly better but still well below par. I have dreamt of coming to this city since I was a girl and I was aware of the Parisian attitude but REALLY! Rome is older and the hotel over looking the Trevi fountain was beautiful and they had staff to carry your luggage due to the stairs and small lift but they had lovely rooms with modern bathrooms. Paris is beautiful but I will not come be back at a Timhotel especially when this hole of hotel cost us over $1500 AUD for 5 nights.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are sorry that the hotel, the room and the service did not meet your expectations and we beg you to accept our apologies. We are sorry but there is no staff dedicated to luggages, the hotel is only a 3 stars establishment.

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed here quite some time ago now, and just getting around to reviewing my stay. This is a great location, with a facility that gets the job done if you are needing a central stay, at an affordable (Paris prices) price. I found the rooms small. And as a frequent European traveler, I am used to small rooms. But this one made me feel like a giant! I am 6'2 and my head almost touched the ceiling in the bathroom!

That being said... if got the job done. The rooms were quiet. Beds were average.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We gratefully acknowledge your comments and suggestions. Regards
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Ideal little paris hotel, in a perfect location for sightseers and regular paris travellers.
Rooms are small (but this normal for paris, although big enough to sleep and relax) The hotel comes with the normal tea / coffee facilities, en suite, pretty decent shower - although the bathrooms are very small, but fitted with everything you'll need.

Room Tip: aim for the 3rd or 4th floor, less noise from the street below