Pullman Paris Centre - Bercy
Agoda.com
$208
Official Site
3,031 results
All reviewscour stmetro stationmodern hotelrestaurants and shopsbreakfast buffet isexcellent hotelmini barthe air conditioningmain attractionsnotre dameemilionaccorsaunachatelettaxisminibarproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have been visiting the Pullman Paris Bercy hotel (ex-Sofitel) since its opening, about 10 years ago, and I have never been disapointed.\
From the ancient Sofitel, it remains the size of the rooms, pretty big for Paris, the modern and clear decoration, zen and luxurious, and the EXCELLENT beds, originally Sofitel MyBed concept, the best in the hotel industry !!!
The bar is good, even if a little bit cold and too open on the lobby in my opinion.
The restaurant remains a very good option.
Very close to Bercy Village and all its restaurants, bars and shops along a nice pedestrian alley, it also benefits from a big UGC theater and a very close subway line (#14) which takes you to the very center of Paris (La Madeleine, Chatelet Les Halles) in less than 10 minutes !
Not the most upscale or luxury, but the perfect pick for a business traveller or a touristic escapade in La Cité Lumière !

Room Tip: The Junior Suites, at the tower corner offer a large living room and a beautiful view over La Seine !
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Patrick_JS
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We visited Paris and we stayed at the hotel at 28/12/2011 - 3/1/2012. We were a little bit cautious in the beginning as the hotel was far from the center. We chose it finally as at a lower price than the hotels of the center it offered breakfast. We found a very elegance hotel with a big clean room, fully equipped with all necessary things and every day free 4 small bottles of water (bubbled and natural). The breakfast was great with a lot of things to choose. The staff was very friendly and very helpful giving us information how to move into the city.
Although the Bercy area and the hotel they were far from the center it was not a problem at all. The metro station Cours Saint-Emilion (only 5 minutes away) was 24h open and with the automatic line it was easy to go anywhere. Also the area around hotel was beautiful with restaurant and shops.
I strongly suggest it and if in the future we will visit again Paris for sure we would choose it again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Konstantinos B
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed at the Pullman Paris Bercy for 8 Nights over New Year. The Hotel is very well located just at the corner of Bercy Village. 5 minutes walk to the Metro and you are quite central to many different sights in Paris. So pretty well located and still quite. The Bercy Village is packed with many little Shops, Bars, Restaurants and even a big UGI Cinema. So you don't get bored even if you don't want to go far one evening.

The Hotel Service was pretty good, everyone was very nice and helpful at any time. The Restaurant was not open while we stayed at the Pullman but we did order from the Room Service menu to try out the quality of the food. I have to admit I was very surprised about the dishes size and more over quality and taste. I did not expect that from Room Service.
We ordered a Salat that was very nice prepared and very delicious. Fresh Salmon and some home made sauces. I also Ordered the House Burger and that really surprised me. The Burger was fantastic, that good that we ordered it 2x.

The Rooms where pretty good sized with a Nespresso Coffee Machine and of course free Wifi. There was also a complementary Mini Bar in the Room with several free Soft Drinks.

The Hotel was not on the cheap end but it delivered a good service which makes it acceptable.
I am sure I will stay again at the Pullman in the future when I come back to Paris, a Hotel worth noting.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andre W
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed at the Pullman Bercy because we had to get the train out of La gare de Bercy the next day. It was fabulous. The staff was at our beckon call, polite, happy, helpful. Thankyou, staff of Pullman Bercy.
The room was impeccable, bathroom fabulous. We could walk everywhere - Bercy village and Bercy Park and along the Seine. We will return on our next trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank marilynlouise
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed at the Pullman Hotel in Bercy over New Year's weekend. I had read the reviews and was cautious. I don't know who reviewed it, but this was one of the best hotels I've every stayed in! The Hotel itself was fairly modern, with a large and welcoming entrance. The staff was friendly and polite, and the rooms were great--the amenties alone were worth the stay.
Additionally, the breakfast room was large and had a great view--subterranean--and had about 50 choices for breakfast.
The hotel is located about a 2 minute walk from the Metro, and the walk is through a lovely restored area where wine had been stored. The Bercy Village has a large variety of shops and restaurants available and is very pretty with sparkling lights everywhere.
I am a very experienced traveler, and I want to stay in this hotel again!

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and it was very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business