The hotel does have its charm in the ballroom, but the rooms are average - pretty much what you'd expect in a large chain hotel.
- Close to shopping and Le Madeleine
- Food was average, albeit overpriced (as can be expected)
- We were double charged, so would recommend keeping a paper copy of the receipt on checking out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Paris Le Grand, opened during the reign of Napoleon III, is located in the very heart of the city: across the street from the Opéra Garnier, close to some of the best-known Parisian attractions, world-famous department stores and the wonderful Place Vendôme. The hotel contains 470 rooms, all richly decorated in the colours of the Opéra, and a warmly illuminated haven of peace and serenity in the bustle of Parisian life: la Verrière. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Paris Le Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Paris Le Grand Hotel Paris
- Le Grand Hotel Paris