All reviews les ambassadeurs stunning property marie antoinette luxury experience winter garden newly renovated hotel place de concorde concierge team room wasn't ready the ritz four seasons favorite hotel living room room key george v heart of paris left bank
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let me first start by saying, I do not generally spend $1,000 a night for a hotel, but the Crillon was offering a special which provided for a confirmed early arrival at 8 am (no issues), other hotels wanted me to pay for the night before, so that was an automatic sayings built into the rate. The hotel also provided free breakfast (at least a $100 value) a $100 F&B credit, room upgrade (they triple upgraded me to a very nice suite). Al in all the rate made sense and I was also so looking forward to staying at this hotel for a couple of days. I was not disappointed, and I think I may have found my new favorite hotel in Paris. I will be back.

Everything from the pre-arrival to arrival to stay to departure experience was outstanding. I do not have one complaint (except perhaps more choice in the room service menu - but I suspect they will make whatever you want). The suite was large (by Paris standards) and very well appointed). The bed was firm and comfortable at the same time. The pillows were heavenly and the bathroom amazing. Water pressure was great, quality of soap was nice. Housekeeping was amazing and never missed a single thing. Requests for ice were immediately addressed. The living room was very nice, warm and comfortable. I spent more time than normal at the hotel due to ongoing strike activity, so it was very nice to have such a nice suite.

Food at the hotel was great, and although not cheap, it was reasonable for the quality, quantity and overall surroundings.

Staff were amazing, friendly (in a Paris way) and very accommodating. Nothing was too much to ask. In fact, I needed them to go to a comic book store and pick-up books for me. They did so without any charge and the books were waiting for me upon my 8 am arrival at the hotel.

Simply put, this was a classy hotel and worth the money. I will be back and I will be back again and again.

Room tip: Entry level room is small - opt for entry level suite
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We dined at the wonderful brasserie restaurant at Hotel De Crillion. We did the shared veal rib eye for two and it was simply stunning . The
Deserts are to die for and our eleven year old son was well catered for and warmly welcomed. Stunning service and wine list to match - Highly Recommend

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Love all the restaurants, they had a nice popcorn maker surprise for the tired kids, the suites are great, good service! Looking forward to go back there soon! The location is fantastic for shopping but with the hotel being self-sufficient we just enjoyed the good restaurants, spa and swim facilities without having to head out much on some days.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2019

A couple of glitches--two having to do with the concierge not being helpful or giving wrong information and not as well treated as one would have liked in the brasserie on Christmas Eve. Not sure a widow sitting alone was appreciated in the restaurant. I got stuck at the bar. Food is very, very good at the hotel.

Room tip: Take any - even the cheapest room is very comfortable and quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank scbfmb2015
Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

I scarcely know where to begin. Everything was perfect. Literally perfect. From start to finish the staff were exemplary - Fanny in reservations, Thomas in the butler staff, the concierge team, Lionel. All exquisitely good. I am very very grateful to all their hardworking and human kindness as they truly went above and beyond to make my Christmas experience at the Crillon exceptional, and - they succeeded. Without question : the best.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple