I actually stayed here in June of 2012, but the review profile wouldn't let me go back that far...anyway, it feels like just yesterday! I stayed here with my mother, sister, and two family friends where we all had rooms near each other. This is an awesome location if you're trying to see the whole city. It's very central and their front desk offered great customer service, particularly to Americans who did not speak any French:)
One night, there was an event going on in one of the ballrooms and it was a bit noisy, but seemed like a lot of fun. There were also some homeless folks in the alleyway behind the building, but sadly I suppose that is to be expected in any major city.
I would recommend this hotel if you have never been to Paris and want to cover a lot of ground. If you're going to do the hop-on/hop-off bus, I would caution you to go with the red label company and NOT the green one. It didn't stop nearly enough and we wound up wasting precious Paris moments (and about 90 euros total) waiting on a bus! We found the Metro to be much faster and easy to navigate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel Crowne Plaza Paris Republique is a unique building easily accessible and only few minutes away from all attractions (Grands Boulevards, Montmartre, Eiffel Tower...). Parisian people love going around the numerous bars, restaurants and shops that surround the Place de la RÃ©publique which is easily reached by 5 metro lines. For a comfortable stay, the Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique is newly renovated with its 328 air-conditioned rooms , 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar and WI-FI access in public areas. Come to the restaurant 'Le Dix' to taste our buffet and the 'a la carte menu' featuring French cuisine, or to the 'Le Dix' Bar from where you can enjoy a nice view of the Place de la RÃ©publique Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique also offers 18 meeting rooms, all have natural day light. These rooms can welcome up to 250 persons for conferences, in front of our historic inner courtyard. Last but not least, the hotel is only 3 metro stations away form the Eurostar, Thalys & TGV East Terminal in Paris and from stations where high speed metro arrive from Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airport to Parc des Exposition de Villepinte, le Bourget and the Stade de France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris Republique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Paris Republique Hotel Paris
- Paris Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn Paris Republique
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Republique Paris