The Crowne Plaza is ideally located near to plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants. The main tourists sites can easily be reached via the Metro which is just outside the front entrance of the hotel. For the walkers amongst you, they are a good half hours walk away. The hotel is immaculate, we upgraded to a club room which gave access to the club lounge which offered complimentary drinks in the main bar area. The hotel advertised this as being open 24 hours, we were asked to leave at 1130pm....The bar wasn't replenished and on all three days there wasn't any alcoholic drinks available when we visited it.
If you are lucky enough to visit when the weather is fine and warm just walk two streets back behind the hotel and you will find the canal. We happened upon this by pure chance. Down each side were students enjoying the evening Sun, eating their picnics and drinking wine.....three wasn't a place to sit. This is what made Paris for me. Don't get me wrong, the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower is spectacular but the visit to the canal that evening showed me what a visit to Paris is all about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel Crowne Plaza Paris Republique is a unique building easily accessible and only few minutes away from all attractions (Grands Boulevards, Montmartre, Eiffel Tower...). Parisian people love going around the numerous bars, restaurants and shops that surround the Place de la RÃ©publique which is easily reached by 5 metro lines. For a comfortable stay, the Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique is newly renovated with its 328 air-conditioned rooms , 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar and WI-FI access in public areas. Come to the restaurant 'Le Dix' to taste our buffet and the 'a la carte menu' featuring French cuisine, or to the 'Le Dix' Bar from where you can enjoy a nice view of the Place de la RÃ©publique Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique also offers 18 meeting rooms, all have natural day light. These rooms can welcome up to 250 persons for conferences, in front of our historic inner courtyard. Last but not least, the hotel is only 3 metro stations away form the Eurostar, Thalys & TGV East Terminal in Paris and from stations where high speed metro arrive from Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airport to Parc des Exposition de Villepinte, le Bourget and the Stade de France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris Republique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Paris Republique Hotel Paris
- Paris Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn Paris Republique
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Republique Paris