My husband and I stayed here in December while on our honeymoon! When we arrived at the hotel and told them they moved us into a suite!
The location of the hotel was great! Literally steps away from the Metro station, and located next to 2 different grocery stores. One when you walk out of the Metro and another a bit farther. You can ask the staff for directions.
The concierge was great! We mostly talked to an older man who was super friendly and helpful! You can buy Metro tickets from them, tickets to and from the airport, and to various tourists sites(Louvre, Versailles, etc.). This ended up being very convenient for us just make sure you note their hours.
Our room was a great size for Paris, and the bathroom was huge!! There was an assortment of coffee and snacks available at no charge in a basket above our fridge. Also, there was an ice and water machine at the end of our hallway which was great when we found it!
The only problem we had was we put the privacy sign on the door while we were out on the days we did not want our room to be cleaned. To us this meant that no one should have entered our room. When we came back after a long day out someone had entered and left a note on our bed that that they had seen the sign and not cleaned the room. We really didn't appreciate this, and let the staff know. It ended up happening once more. Obviously nothing was taken, but we really felt this shouldn't have happened at all, so beware of that, and make sure your things are put up, we had everything in the safe to be on the safe side anyway.
I've stayed in quite a few hotels in Paris, and honestly this is in my top 2! The price was great and really the service and everything we got was well above what I expected! I would recommend it to anyone, and definitely consider staying here next time we come! It wasn't super fancy or anything, but it had all the comforts and was very clean, which I find a very important factor! The location seemed very safe to me, and I would have been comfortable staying here by myself, which I can't stay about some of the other hotels I've stayed at in Paris.
We never opted to eat breakfast in the hotel. It was a bit more expensive then we wanted for breakfast, however, on the last morning we did notice that they had a different breakfast option available that we would have been interested in, so definitely look at the options when you check in!
I also wanted to note that many travelers mentioned that the hotel was very noisy due to the construction outside, however we never noticed this to be a problem. This could have been the location of our room, but we didn't notice anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel Crowne Plaza Paris Republique is a unique building easily accessible and only few minutes away from all attractions (Grands Boulevards, Montmartre, Eiffel Tower...). Parisian people love going around the numerous bars, restaurants and shops that surround the Place de la RÃ©publique which is easily reached by 5 metro lines. For a comfortable stay, the Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique is newly renovated with its 328 air-conditioned rooms , 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar and WI-FI access in public areas. Come to the restaurant 'Le Dix' to taste our buffet and the 'a la carte menu' featuring French cuisine, or to the 'Le Dix' Bar from where you can enjoy a nice view of the Place de la RÃ©publique Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique also offers 18 meeting rooms, all have natural day light. These rooms can welcome up to 250 persons for conferences, in front of our historic inner courtyard. Last but not least, the hotel is only 3 metro stations away form the Eurostar, Thalys & TGV East Terminal in Paris and from stations where high speed metro arrive from Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airport to Parc des Exposition de Villepinte, le Bourget and the Stade de France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris Republique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Paris Republique Hotel Paris
- Paris Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn Paris Republique
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Republique Paris