“A great place to stay in Paris”
Review of K+K Hotel Cayre

K+K Hotel Cayre
Ranked #270 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The location was great-very close to Metro and easy walking distance to the Louvre and Musee D'Orsay. The friendly, helpful desk staff spoke excellent English, so my poor French did not hinder communication. The rooms were small, but comfortable and quiet and a generous French breakfast buffet was a bonus! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,407)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was my 2nd time staying at the hotel and it did not disappoint. I recommended it to some co-workers and was concerned they would not like it, but they did. Why I like this hotel...on my second night they not clean my room. It looks like the PRIVACY door hang fell when I left so it was not cleaned when I got back. It was 9 PM at night I immediately called the front desk and they said they would fix it. I left my room and 15 mins later it was fixed. Another night, I had a hankering for 2 diet cokes. It was 10:30 and room service stopped at 10. I called the room service number and at 10:40, I had my sodas. The hotel is NOT the Westin or the Conrad. So if you want "luxury" go somewhere else. If you want excellent service, a clean room, and a great location, this is a fantastic option.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2013

First time in Paris and glad we chose the K+K. The customer service we got from the staff was beyond amazing. Always greeted us with a smile. The location is excellent for exploring the city, the rooms are clean, cozy and quiet. Breakfast was great and convenient. My favorite part thought, was the awesome views of the city I got from my room.

Thank you K+K!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Claudia S
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was my 2nd time staying at the hotel and it did not disappoint. The staff is wonderful, room was great (a bit small), location is superb. I'm all for the included breakfast...who wants to start their day looking for a cup of coffee?? :)

The staff was helpful with Metro directions, getting us taxis every night and overall extremely pleasant and overly efficient.

This is and will remain my hotel of choice when I travel to Paris

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank manndoe
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Beautiful, architecturally French, steps away from the Boulevard du Saint Germaine. At the bridges from Left Bank to Right Bank. Outstanding services throughout, but especially at lobby, cafe and bar hospitality. Quiet. Long French windows in every room. Full amenities.

Room Tip: The back rooms have balcony rail and view of Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HeyJerry2011
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here in 2012 and couldn't have been happier with the service, the cleanliness, and the location.The staff was very friendly and the room was cozy! It had a wonderful balcony overlooking the street however when the balcony doors were closed there was NO street noise. We would most definitely stay here again. We had fantastic time!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a good hotel. I was disappointed with this K+K compared to the other K+K in Barcelona which I had just stayed the previous 4 nights. This hotel was almost double the price and not quite as inviting as the one in Barcelona. I arrived early (approx. 9 am) and did not expect to have a room ready, but expected to be greeted at least with a smile. That did not happen. I was just told that my room was not ready. Nothing else...... After a couple of hours, my room was finally available. The rest of my stay was very pleasant and did not have any further complaints. But, as they say.........it's always the first impression that counts!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple