- - Pros - -
A reasonably short walk to Isle St Louis, & some really good restaurants.
- - Cons - -
(1) Hotel entry hallway is about 10 feet wide - slightly claustrophobic.
(2) Homeless person sleeping/living a few feet away from the front door for some of the time we were there.
(3) Rooms have a distinct smell of stale air, which goes away when you open the windows.
(4) Would try to find a place on Isle St Louis before coming coming back here. But if I couldn't I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in 1850 Napoleon III design building near the banks of the Seine - Close to Notre Dame, the Louvre and Pompidou Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your France Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- France Louvre Hotel Paris
- France Louvre Paris