Hotel Elysees Paris
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$1,219
$230
$163
$149
  • Restaurant
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$164
$564
$508
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsarc de triomphegreat locationnespresso coffee machineaverage sizerooms are smallstar hotelmetro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Excellent location, clean, decent breakfast, but rooms despite being well equipped are tiny and bathrooms even smaller.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dorothy53London
Reviewed January 12, 2009

Great Hotel, very close to transport, staff very friendly and helpful, rooms were a little small but well presented. Excellent location booked through Zuji and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Lindy4130
Reviewed October 15, 2008

I stayed at this hotel one night in October and I am afraid it ended up to be a nightmare.
I was allocated the room 111 which is on top of a very busy pub.
The pub/club/karaoke/live music is open until 4 am in the morning and those room are just on top. Be sure that you will not sleep. I complained with the recption staff who seemed to be very helpless and not able to find another room.
After my constant complains he finally gave in to a very nice room on the second floor. It was 2 am.
I was very upset, first of all of the lack of caring and second of the apologetic lies. "We never heard of laud music before and you are just unlucky with the room" the staff said to me.
I am never going back there, those rooms 111 and 112 should never been rent by anybody and I was charged full price.
Of couse once at home and checked the credic card bill I was charged for two days even that I booked and payed for 1.
Silvia

Stayed: October 2008
3  Thank SilviaAngel
Reviewed December 17, 2007

12th December 2007
My husband and I have recently returned from a 4 day stay in Paris - staying at the Best Western Elysees Paris. We found this hotel to be extremely adequate. Yes the rooms are on the small side but like most tourist in Paris you will (or should be) pounding the pavements day and night, therefore leaving very time to be spent in your "small" hotel room. We found the rooms to be very clean, with tea and coffee making facilities. The bathrooms again are small but all have baths and showers these again are fine. The bathrooms are lovely and clean and we received fresh fluffy white towels daily. Our room was cleaned promptly on a daily basis and we were left with crisps, nuts and buscuits every day, and we were not charged for these. The hotel is in an ideal location and like others have said 2 mins from the metro station. There are bars and restaurants around the hotel, but watch out even though we knew it was expensive in Paris, the prices are ott !!! £5 for a small beer ! The hotel front desk are very helpful and speak good english. The will book any trips for you but we used a company called Paris vison which we found on the web. We found this company to offer any trips and was no hassle arranging ourselves.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sharpy1
Reviewed October 23, 2007

Despite the front room staff member trying hard, this is a very very poor hotel.
Typically small rooms expected in Paris, but dirty stained bed linen and dank, rancid smelling rooms are not expected based on the hotel description.
We booked a family room (confirmed in writing) so that our children (11 and 13) would be next to us in their own room, checked by telephone the day before, and on arrival were dismissed to two separate rooms. No apology, no reason, simply dismissed with an agreement to change the next day. They did change us, but to a room that smelled so bad it was offensive to simply stand in the room. Again dismissed. We checked out and move to a Marriott for a little more, but got a great experience and first class comfort.
By the way, Trip Advisor website photos clearly show another hotel - just as well!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family