“Eye Prefer Paris "Marais Tour"”

Eye Prefer Paris Tours
Ranked #22 of 549 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eye Prefer Paris Tours are walking tours that show visitors the off-beat, unknown Paris they never usually see on their own. We tour the best neighborhoods of Paris including Le Marais, St. Germain des Pres, Montmartre, and the Latin Quarter.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Truckee, California
“Eye Prefer Paris "Marais Tour"”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have made many trips to Paris and have always enjoyed the tours I have taken including at least three to the Marais. This recent trip two friends and myself signed up for Richard's tour of the Marais and I couldn't have been happier. It was very well organized and professional while at the same time seeming casual and like being shown all the secrets of the area by a good friend. I loved the variety of the sights and shops.A wonderful overview of one of my favorite areas of Paris.

Helen W., Truckee, CA

Sebastopol, California
“A New Year in Paris!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

A dream come true a "New Year" spent in Paris. Richard was a wonderful guide showing me the ropes of the farmers market and the lovely neighborhood surrounding where I was staying. It made for an insightful and enjoyable afternoon. My local hangouts became the mainstays for the rest of my visit. Merci Richard!!!

Rick M
Sebastopol ca

Visited January 2014
Astoria, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“New discoveries”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Loved the tour of the Marais with Richard. Loads of new places as well as places I've been before but with a new angle and new information. I can't wait to go back and revisit the shops and cafes he introduced us to.

Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You've got a friend in Paris”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Do you prefer traveling to unfamiliar cities with the assistance of a trusted companion who understands the language, heritage and culture? Then you'll appreciate Richard, a trusted and knowledgable guide who effortlessly makes you feel welcome and comfortable in your new surrounds. Because of his sage advice we were able to customize our experience in a way that saved us time and energy. He's a happy guy, with a warm smile. That always gets extra points in my book. Thank you, Richard. You truly helped to make our Christmas away magnificent!

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas in Paris”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We arrived into Paris on December 22nd staying in the Marais - we found Richard's blog and decided to book him for afternoon tour of the Mariais. It turned out to be the best thing we could have done. not only is Richard personable, and educated about the area, but he reads his clients very well. We enjoyed our tour so much we booked him for a tour of St. Germain, which he made equally interesting.