“wonderful way to see Paris! Do it!!”

Eye Prefer Paris Tours
Ranked #34 of 567 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eye Prefer Paris Tours are walking tours that show visitors the off-beat, unknown Paris they never usually see on their own. We tour the best neighborhoods of Paris including Le Marais, St. Germain des Pres, Montmartre, and the Latin Quarter.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My mom and I have visited Paris a few times and have done many larger group tours.This time, she booked us an afternoon with Richard to see the St. Germain des- Pres area. Richard was very friendly and so well informed. He really knows Paris. It was great, though, that he is american , and understood "us". We felt like we were visiting a dear friend. I'm pretty sure my mom wants to adopt him!
When coming to Paris, book a date with Richard! He is so flexible, and seems to be able to work within whatever you'd like to see in this amazing city. Enjoy!

2  Thank marehilchey
in 21 reviews
"three hours"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We booked a two hour tour with Richard and had a lovely time. We strolled through the Marais and went to the big market at Bastille. He showed us things we had never seen before and was a fun companion to spend the morning with. Really nice guy, eager and willing to tailor his tour to everyone's interests.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We were recommended by a friend about this tour. However, we were not sure how it would end up. when the tour was finished we realized then that our friend was a bit modest about this tour. It did not take long before we felt that the tour guide appears to be a friend rather than tour guide. The whole tour was a very informative and easy to understand the history of the area both in the past and the very recent. I strongly recommend this tour if you are after quality tour which was value for money. A & S Tabassi

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I booked Richard for a Le Marais tour as a surprise for my wife and 15-year-old during their first visit to Paris. Even though I'd been several times, the history of the area and architecture was eye-opening to me! As others have said, Richard treats the tour as a friend would, and since a friend knows your interests, contacting Richard ahead of time to communicate your interests will pay dividends. In our case, my wife's interest in design and my daughter's interest in shopping and style were what I let Richard know beforehand.

We all had a blast! The variety of small clothing, design and nicknack shops was fabulous and fascinating for my ladies to explore. The stories behind the amazing 17th Century "Hotels" (residences) were so cool for all of us. Of course for me, the amazing food Richard happened to point out did not detract from the experience either. Time flew by, and we invited Richard to join us for lunch, so we got to chat with him even a bit longer!

Thank you Richard, for a memorable afternoon exploring Paris!