“Walking around Paris with a friend”

Eye Prefer Paris Tours
Ranked #35 of 579 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eye Prefer Paris Tours are walking tours that show visitors the off-beat, unknown Paris they never usually see on their own. We tour the best neighborhoods of Paris including Le Marais, St. Germain des Pres, Montmartre, and the Latin Quarter.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Before arriving in Paris, Richard and I emailed many times. He was extremely helpful not only planning my tour with my daughter but also helping me to organize the rest of my trip. I told him what our interests were and they were totally met. He gave us a wonderful tour of the Marais and the 3 hours just flew by. It was a great time and a great way to see Paris. I strongly recommend this tour

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"three hours"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was my second tour with Richard. We requested an area most tourists don't see and off we went to the 9th arr. Being with Richard is like being with the best friend you wish you had in Paris. He tells stories, points out interesting details along the way, and of course - he knows where all the best chocolate and pastry shops are. We learned "fun facts" that we otherwise would not have heard. Lastly, he is full of knowledge off what is going on in Paris right now. He made great recommendations of other activities we should try and get to.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I planned a quick trip to Paris for 4 days with my mom and 2 daughters (ages 9 and 17). I booked 4 days of tours with Richard in hopes to keep the vast interests among my family engaged.
Richard had all this covered! Walking the Marais, St. Germain and Ile St. Louis was fantasti with Richard pointing out the major sight-seeing icons of Paris, architectural differences among buildings, churches, chocolate, wine and markets. It was actually the drama behind the historical venues and mansions that was very entertaining. We LOVED it!
We began each day meeting around 11am, touring and tasting Paris. Our tours included great shops and restaurants that weren't on the beaten path. If you like to avoid the touristy favorites, book a tour with Richard.
Simply an unforgettable trip with my girls. AND, we even learned a little French!
Paris avec les filles 2.16.13 to 2.21.2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My girlfriend and I booked a tour as a gift from someone who had previously toured with Richard, and we both really enjoyed it. Other reviewers write of the insider's perspective, the private Paris, etc., and we agree — you can get a great feel for the neighborhood, or at least of the Marais, within just a few minutes of the tour. The tour was relaxed, fun, interesting and delightful; we explored old courtyards and gardens, visited local shops and restaurants and wandered lively but hidden neighborhoods. It became the highlight of our trip, and we later returned to several of the areas we visited with Richard to shop, eat and explore. We would've never have known to go there without the help of Richard.

1  Thank Zach100