“Insiders tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

Eye Prefer Paris Tours
Ranked #22 of 513 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eye Prefer Paris Tours are walking tours that show visitors the off-beat, unknown Paris they never usually see on their own. We tour the best neighborhoods of Paris including Le Marais, St. Germain des Pres, Montmartre, and the Latin Quarter.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Katonah, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Insiders tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have visited the Marais many times and actually stayed there twice but saw places I have never seen before and would not have seen on my own! As a visitor I have walked along the streets without knowing any of the history or what happened behind some of those beautiful doors you pass by. With Richard you find out what happened "behind closed doors" -- he gives a fun, historical tour and is great to spend time with.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank travelingmom1108

Albany, New York
“Great way to see the marias area of Paris.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Richard provided me with a with a outstanding tour of the marias, pointing out interesting facts about almost every corner we passed. I couldn't imagine visiting this historic neighborhood without his help.

Visited February 2013
Surfers Paradise, Australia
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Get to know Paris like a local”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Richard was a lovely guide. We had a great time meandering around Marias - we booked the tour for our first day and it really set us up for our week there. The food shops and boutiques and little out of the way places that we would never have found on our own. Richard showed us where to get food supplies (Thank you Richard that chicken is still a talking point) and some great value dress shops as well. A bit of history - a bit of Food - a bit of Art and all great fun. Our group included two 15 yr old girls and they loved it as well Well worth it

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“The Marais”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My friend and I took a four hour tour of The Marais area in Paris with Richard Nahem of
I Prefer Paris tours.
Right from the start he knew what we wanted to see during our tour. The four hours went by
Very quickly. Since we gave Richard an idea of what we wanted he was then able to walk us
By wonderful restaurants, art galleries, boutiques, historical spots including the old Jewish
Quarter and the new Marais , a more bohemian feeling yet filled with history. Richard is
A very good story teller and we were able to conjure up the history of many of the places
We saw and were transported back into history as he spoke. It was a good , fun tour.

Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fun exploration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Richard was so kind in arranging a list minute tour for my husband and I. I only wished I had done the tour the first day of my trip so that I could have re-visited the fun, interesting, charming area of Marais. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would definitely recommend this tour to others interested in getting an inside peak at the fantastic area of Marais.

Visited January 2013