On our recent and very brief visit to Paris we had the pleasure to stay at the Louvre Montana. Our initial reservation was with another hotel but sue to them running overschedule with their renovations they arranged for us to stay at this hotel. We were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel and also by the upgrade we received when we arrived. Our room was large, very well appointed and the most comfortable bed to sleep in. We had been travelling for nearly 3 weeks by the time we arrived at the Montana and the level of comfort was most appreciated! As this was our third visit to Paris we found the location perfect and very quiet considering where it is. The staff were also very pleasant and helpful. We will look forward to one day returning to the Louvre Montana in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana