I booked the Louvre Montana after studying a map of hotels and choosing one that was in the centre of the city -close to major attractions . I looked at Tripadvisor reviews later and was pleased that other guests had found The Louvre Montana to be so conveniently situated .
My impressions of the hotel really revolve around three main aspects : firstly the charm and individuality of the hotel rooms and décor (the lift reminded me of something from a 1930's thriller) ; secondly the affability and helpfulness of the staff and finally the ease by which the location of the hotel allowed all sightseeing to be done without recourse to taxis etc. The Louvre Museum and many attractions were in walking distance - including two stops of the hop-on tour bus . There were many restaurants and shops in the rue de Rivoli and side streets near by to add to an especially enjoyable and memorable stay.
PS The hotel even emailed me when we accidentally left something in the hotel safe in order to return it .!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana