We enjoyed our stay in this hotel; it was reasonably priced, with a great location and very polite staff. Rooms were small but cosy, and the bed was comfy! Our only complaints would be that the walls are very thin and we could hear next doors conversation, and the shower would go from being cold to hot, to cold to hot. If those things could be fixed, it would of got 5*’s from us! Even with this minor issues, we’d still happily stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana