Its a place where its closer to the downtown Paris.walk it out like having an exercise sans layers and layers of clothes and getting into your room,make sure you have a beer or wine with you to soothe all those aching muscles while you're in a tub.tea and coffee is right there inside the room and wifi is no problemo.The tall receptionist lady at the front desk is always welcome to give you a guide and her smiling face and personality is at the best.(Trip2:22.01.2013-25.01.2013)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana