My husband and I stayed for 6 nights in November 2012 and 3 nights in January 2013. We found the staff to be very helpful, friendly and spoke English. In November we were given a room at the back. The room was very clean but small. On our return we upgraded to room 12 and it was excellent. The hotel is situated in an excellent location, in walking distance to all points of interest. As a former motel owner in Australia, I would highly recommend this hotel. We will certainly be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana