Excellent staff at the hotel. For visitors intending to visit the Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay it could not be better located. The room was clean and comfortable and well-maintained during our stay. Not a place to take your own car. Best to travel to the hotel by taxi. There are also plenty of places nearby for dining out. The Rue de Rivoli is at the end of the road 30m away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana