We've stayed here for four days. Tonight is the last night before heading back to the US on the dreadful American Airlines... but never mind that. This little hotel just a couple steps away from the Louvre, the adjacent gardens, Seine and a variety of other tourist destinations is a real gem. We chose it based, among other things, on Tripadvisor reviews. And the hotel didn't disappoint. A very nice "superior" room, quite spacious by European standards with a large bathroom and bath robes, and the included buffet breakfast with cold cuts, freshly squeezed juice, etc truly exceeded our expectations. The complimentary wifi and tea/coffee/espresso available in the breakfast room by the lobby nearly all day long have been great, as well. The hotel staff is also very friendly and always trying to be as helpful as they can be.
Nothing to say but 5 stars all the way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana