First trip to Paris and both of us were very satisfied with this hotel. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. The location is great because the hotel is across the street from the Tuileries Gardens and a short walk from the Louvre. It is also a few steps from the No. 1 (Yellow) Metro line (Tuileries Station). We had an inside room that opened to a roof top courtyard (see the picture I uploaded). This may sound silly, but after a long day of sight seeing it was fun to look out on this with our feet up on the window sill while enjoying a bottle of vin rouge. It's hard for me to comment on the value because I used United MileagePlus points: 31,225/night which included breakfast. No idea what that is in dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana