Just spent 2 nights at the hotel, and very nice it was. The hotel is very well located , and perfect as a base for seeing most of the major sites of Paris. We found the hotel comfortable, and the staff excellent, our room was spacious with all you could need after a long day sightseeing. The lift is a thing of beauty in its own right, it is just big enough for 2 persons with small luggage and is not something you experience very day and is a positive feature of the hotel. The helpful staff also made our stay very enjoyable , nothing was too much trouble , along with helpful tips on how to get the most out of our break. ( special thanks to Diana for all her advice) .
One thing to be aware of is that breakfast is not included, the current charge is an extra 16 euros pp, which is very similar to what you might pay at a local cafe for a fixed price breakfast of coffee , juice, pastry and eggs. On average a coffee is between 4&5 euros,with croissants at 2.50 euros.
If you are thinking of a well located hotel in Paris at a fair price, then this is the place to choose. Merci.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana