Very polite staff and wonderful experience, they helped us setup a couple of nights out. Very understanding and helpful with language, I spoke a bit of French and really tried. We had the top floor overlooking the street and the ferris wheel. I would suggest it for a great central spot, easy to get to the Metro (about a block away). Bathroom was big for Paris. Breakfast at the hotel in the morning on a couple of days. I was pleasantly surprised, the highlight of our whole trip to France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana