“Very good location, but rooms needs repair ASAP”

Hotel Exe Paris Centre
Ranked #1,023 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Vilnius
“Very good location, but rooms needs repair ASAP”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Hotel location is very good, also is good enough breakfast buffet. Rooms are cleaned well.
BUT... There were broken table, broken mirror, even broken wc closet seat in the room I stayed. Also that was smoking allowed in this room some time ago and walls decorating fabric smells tobaco terribly. Floors tapestry stained horribly. Towels were simply taken away instead to be changed by clean ones. It is enough space in double room for one person, but can't imagine how it is possible to stay 2 in this room. Was too hot in room, but I can't sleep with opened window cause it leads to Rue d'Amsterdam and are very noise when opened.
It is good enough for short stay and if you can tolerate faults I had described.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Hotel is located close to big railway staion Saint Lazare, but has bare minimum service. Rooms are very small and ideal only if you want tosay closer within the area of monuments. I am not sure, if I will return o the hotel again. It is a budgte hotel but the rooms could have been more spacious and ACs were not working.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 4, 2010

I was in town for the Paris Motor Show [stopping 30 Sept - 2Oct ] and wanted a central location so I could meet with industry colleagues. The website boasted 'perfect place for both tourism and business guests'. Regrettably The Fleche D'Or is far from perfect. The decor is weary ; the aircon is not working ; the hairdryer in my room was dead; the offer of an available iron and ironing board couldn't be fulfilled ; and the shower curtian was significantly stained with what appeared to be blood. [ previous occupant Norman Bates? ]
Luckily I had booked a double for single occupancy; I hate to imagine how two adults would navigate their way around the tiny space.
Oh , and the TV is fine if you speak French - but those are the only channels.
Avoid.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Paris, France
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I'm staying 2 weeks in this hotel travelling in business, hence I don't mind staying here. However I would never stay here privately, its no value for the money at all. I would look at the "New hotel" which is located just a few meters up the road, no idea if its good but it has two stars and looks brand new. Since I'm here in business I need the wifi which costs €20/day, I thought I could get a good price on the internet by staying at the same place for two week but no. The rooms are small, around 10sqm and pretty boring.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Teresina , PI BRASIL
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Review from :
Jefferson Carvalho & Family - Teresina, PI BRASIL

I travelled to Paris with my Wife and parents. This was the worst hotel i've been in my life. It looks 1/2 star hotel. Very noisy - please, believe me! I booked a room called - 'romantic room' ; at check-in i've informed by the frontdesk that the only diffence is that i could request a wine and a chocolate box * PAID separetely. So , there's no difference - and i paid almost 60 US$ more expecting a better room.

We couldn't sleep - it looks hotel doesn't worry about silence.

The room offered to me has the size of my house's bathroom. !

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Jefferson_BR
St Albans
Reviewed February 18, 2010

The double bed had been pushed to one side and a fold up bed shoved in. We had no room other than the bed to lay our suitcases. The temperature control did not work and the room was extremely warm and stuffy. The appearance of the hotel was nice but felt cheated by the so called 'triple room'.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank connie99StAlbans
Changing
Reviewed January 14, 2010

First of all, when I came to hotel, they told me that the room was not paid in advance, and I have to pay it at the moment. This surprised me a lot, as they could let me know much time earlier, as I booked the hotel like 20 days before.... Second, this hotel services were maybe on 1 star level, or 2 at best. The heating in the room was broken - so the room was terribly cold..., the watter on fifth floor where I was living was more dripping than pouring.... When I turned on the TV, there was just one single channel , which was in English language ... so really a piece of [--] . In the morning, nobody came to make the room clean.... I remeber 20 Euro hotels where they did so.... In Flech d'or, they think that thay hang on walls few pictures in posh frames, and give near the reception few chairs in rennesance style, it will make them a 3-4 star hotel..... I will never come again definitelly. And you should do the same...

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business