“Wow”

$120.35*
Skip The Line Eiffel Tower Ticket Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise
Ranked #98 of 1,180 things to do in Paris
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

A beautiful emotional scene to witness :) locked my padlock with a special friend , will go back soon and find the lock <3

There are newer reviews for Pont des Arts

Reviewed March 25, 2014

It was a great experience walking and seeing all the locks. We spent time just looking at them. It's a very romantic place.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I will never for the life of me understand how all these ugly metal locks, not to mention the actual trash (plastic bags, garbage ties etc) tied to the bridge can possibly be 'romantic'. The BRIDGE is romantic, PARIS is romantic, the BEAUTY of the city is romantic - - not the garbage people are spreading across it. Please please stop this horrible fad.

11  Thank travelnutty
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were eager to put a love-lock on this bridge so we had planned ahead. We got a lock made, engraved with our names and of course our little daughter's name too. It is just an amazing feeling to lock-a-lock here and throw the key in the Seine.

2  Thank Pranjali I
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My partner had a lock engraved before we travelled to paris. This was one of the places I wanted to visit being a girl girl and wanted to put our own lock on the bridge. Seeing all the locks were magical with different dates and names. Our lock was engraved with our names and anniversary date of when we began dating /courting. Was very romantic with Notre Dame cathedral in the background. There were couples and people admiring the bridge. Paris is known for the city of love and this bridge symbolises this. I found it magical. Hopefully go back in a few years and be able to locate the lock. Definitely a must see for couples or families who want to put a lock on the bridge, even if it's only to admire the bridge.

1  Thank Lish89