“Photographing Annie”

and up
Paris Photo Shoot for Families and Couples
Ranked #255 of 541 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: It's true, today everyone has a camera, but they don't all have vision. Photo Perfect Paris is here to capture more than just a moment, we create images that will make your heart flutter every time you see them. Images that will make you smile for years to come. We are here to capture your precious memory; no matter what your story is. If you're coming to Paris to propose to that special someone, to celebrate an engagement, a new marriage, an anniversary, a birthday or simply a family trip, then Photo Perfect Paris is here to help. We believe in celebrating love in all forms and we go above and beyond simple snapshots because your memories deserve more than that.
“Photographing Annie”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Sophia took beautiful photographs of Annie Vallotton, illustrator of the Good News Bible. We named our church library after Annie, and we needed photos of her for the church website and to display in the library. Sophia was punctual and courteous and the photos she took were very sensitive and Annie's artistic soul showed in her face. We loved Sophia's work ... I think I most appreciated her flexibility and her kindness and patience with Annie, who has led a long, rich life.
If you need a photographer who takes top-quality photos and is wonderful to work with, call Sophia. You won't be disappointed!

Visited June 2012

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful photographer and photos!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Sophia was a pleasure to work with. She helped me feel comfortable during our shoot which took place in a hidden treasure of Paris that I had not known about before. I have since brought my family back to the location. She also has an infectious appreciation of the beauty of Paris, and that shows in her work.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Susan U
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Indeed”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

As a professional actress, I need pictures to show me at my best.
What a good idea I had to call upon Sophia to help me develop my portfolio !

Sophia is a very professional photographer who will put anyone at ease immediately with a warm sense of humor and a crazy capacity to bring out the best of you in her images. She knows the best places in Paris to get beautiful backgrounds and atmospheres, and will listen to what you need and do her best to get it.

Our photoshoot was a couple hours long, centered around Les Invalides, and the pictures that I got were fantastic - not only aesthetically pleasing, but also "deeper" than simple portraits. I had rarely seen myself like this !

Whether you're a professional model/actor, are looking for coverage for a wedding/feast, or just someone looking to have some great pictures, don't hesitate. Sophia's definitely worth it !

Visited September 2011
1 Thank cardboard_wings
Paris, France
“my photo shoot with Sophia Pagan”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had an Amazing Photo shoot with Sophia Pagan on Monday Afternoon. She is an exceptional photographer and super professional. it didn't matter that it wasn't the sunniest day, the pictures we took were just fabulous, and Sophia's wonderful energy and sensitivity made the shoot simply blissful for me. if you are ever in the Paris area and need some pictures that will really capture the moment and leave a strong impression, you should consider Sophia. I look forward to more shoot with her in the future. she is the Best!!!!

Visited July 2012
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My wife and I were celebrating our 25th anniversary with a trip to France and Italy. While in Paris we wanted to get some pictures of ourselves in this beautiful city. After doing some online reviewing of several photographers in Paris we found Sophia to be the most appealing. She replied quickly to my emails, I really liked her work with previous clients, and she was affordable.

She took us to some beautiful locations to shoot my wife an I. Besides great photography, as an added bonus, we also received a nice tour from Sophia. She showed us some beautiful spots that we never saw on our previous visits to Paris and gave us interesting historical background on some of the buildings, monuments and parks. She was just great to work with.

So if you are going to Paris you should consider hiring Sophia to give you some memorable photo's that you will cherish forever!

Visited April 2012