“Best parisian experience with the lovely french hosts”
Review of Courcelles-Parc

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Courcelles-Parc
Ranked #19 of 135 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are on our 2nd honeymoon trip, in europe And i hv decided to write a review especially for the PERFECT Phillipe and his charming wife,Natalie! We stayed in the Champ Elysee room n loved every aspect of our room! Very comfortable bed! Clean. There was a separate " dressing" room where a lounge chair and music /ipod/iphone deck has been placed for you to enjoy! Besides the room, we truly enjoyed the company of our very amusing n lovely hosts! Both of them are the friendliest, knowlegable and caring hosts to us! TIP: always trust their restaurant and food recommendations! We decided to try a restaurant we found on tripadvisor on one occasion and i ended up with a bad bout of gastro! Our lovely hosts were very concerned and made me a cup of ginger lemon tea ( which i am very thankful for) and gave us more advice about choosing the restaurants to eat in for the rest of our europe trip. Thank you Phil and Nat for making our Paris trip so special! We will return! Maybe, maybe not, with a kid or two in tow! Love from Florence, S n C !

4  Thank CWCW1333

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our first ever visit to Paris, and how lucky we were to find, what must be the best b&b in town.

Not only was it so warm and cosy in the freezing cold weather, our hosts Phillipe & Nathalie were such great fun,

Lovely continental breakfast, so fresh,pastries,fruit,jams,juices,and the best french coffee ever.

Dont even waste time looking further than this one.

We look forward to a return visit in early summer.

Geoff & Maureen sutton

Room Tip: Every room is perfect
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank geoff s
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Just to be clear I haven't stayed at this B&B BUT I've never felt more compelled to write an amazing review. As I was searching for a place to stay in Paris I came across this B&B. I contacted Phillip through email and he was so prompt, clear, helpful and gracious in our emails back and forth. He even held a room for us (for over a week) while we were trying to figure out our travel dates when all the other rooms were booked up. Unfortunately, we were unable to travel the dates that he held the room for us so we aren't able to stay there which Im incredibly sad about. I felt so inspired to comment on the way he handled this situation with such grace I feel it speaks volumes & wanted other travelers to know my experience. It just shows class and the highest standards in my book. Thank you Phillip.

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank SarahDittman
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed here for our first married valentines weekend away in Paris, found it to be in a very convenient position in a nice area and quite handy for both the Eurostar and the local metro, there is a nice little street market two streets away and good restaurants nearby also.

Philippe and his wife were very helpful,friendly and attentive and recommended sone good places to eat etc.

We stayed in the room "Champs Ellysee" which was very pretty and romantic. My only complaint was that the loo was in such a narrow part of the bathroom that I was reminded of a sardine in a can with not enough room to easily turn.

Phillippe has quite an unusual sense of humour and can be quite amusing.

Would definitely recommend to others and probably stay again.

Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Tarzanhey
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I travelled to Paris for the first time in May 2012. We stayed at this B&B for 5 nights. We followed Phillippe's instructions on how to get there from the train station and we did not have any problems finding it. As soon as were accomodated we felt at home. If it wasn't because we had so much to see in little time we would have stayed chatting with Natalie and Phillipe. They have so much information to share to make the best of one's visit to their city. Philippe was very attentive. On our last day we had told Philippe not to worry about breakfast since we had to leave early the next day, 7 am. As we were packing that evening he came by with a small gift to say adieu. I thought it was so thoughful. I have kept in a box with all the rest of our little reminders of our first Europe trip. The metro is right around the corner. And walking to Parc Monceau was such a treat. There's a small market, like a wal-greens in the States, on the other side of the street. We bought sun block there.
I will say that we stayed at 4 B&B's in our 15 day trip of Italy and France and this was the best B&B of the 4. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was a good size. The toilet was across the room, but other than that, our stay wouldn't have been any better. And breakfast, oh so good! We truly feel we made a very wise decision by staying here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marquin99
Reviewed February 20, 2013

A wonderful, spacious and modern B&B spread over 2 floors. Phillipe is friendly, helpful and will do his best to point you in the right direction. We love to walk when we are on holiday and its quite easy to walk from here to the centre of Paris, however, the Metro is directly next door so its quick to get around (also very easy fro Eurostar if you are coming from London). The rooms are large and have everything you need and the breakfast was lovely. Would reccomend this.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eatatblock
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our family of four stayed seven nights in two rooms with a shared toilet/bathroom. This B&B represented very good value for Paris given it's location. Phillippe was very entertaining and he was always attentive to our needs without being in our face. Having visited Paris many times before we did not have to bother them too much with seeing the place although their restaurant recommendations were very good. Book early because there aren't too may like this in Paris and demand is high. I would happily recommend this outfit to people looking for a very comfortable stay at a very reasonable price. While you're there the hairdresser situated to the left as you exit the building is very good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family