“Unique coffee house in Paris!”
Review of KBCafeshop

KBCafeshop
Ranked #40 of 182 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: KB Coffee Roasters/ French coffee makers in South Pigalle - Paris 9th - France - Everyday we work hard to serve the best cups of the finest speciality coffees
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My friend recommended this coffee shop, and she was right to! Generous servings of American styled coffee! I had a latte, but was so tempted by all drinks including the White flat, Mocaccino, Chai and freshly squeezed juices!

They also had a delicious pistachio - raspberry cake - really one of a kind!

Would definitely come back here again!

1  Thank celine_jc
There are newer reviews for KBCafeshop

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Gutted that I only found this place on my last day in paris, havong gone 4 days without decent coffee AND it was literally 2 minutes from where I was staying. Friendly staff, brilliant flat white and a pretty good "sandwich" (we'd call it a baguette) to go with it. Atmosphere is great, loads of powerpoints to plug the laptop into and get online for work or pleasure. Sit inside for the vibe or outside and enjoy the activity in the square. Highly recommended

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Normally it's not easy to find really good coffee in paris. Here you can get a true Aussie flat white. Limited food choice.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is easily my favourite cafe in Paris - especially if you want to plug in your laptop!

I like everything here - the coffee is among the best I've had in Paris (with a full selection of long coffees, including flat white, latte and cappuccino), there is a great selection of freshly made, inexpensive sandwiches (5 euros), quiche (5 euros) and salads (7 euros); and the wifi connection is excellent.

The other stand out is the freshly squeezed juice a la demande for 5.5 euros. You can find this elsewhere in Paris, but I don't think it's very common, and certainly not in combination with all the other factors that make this place so great!

The space is small and can get crowded, but it has been configured in quite a clever way. My favourite position is on a stool facing the window, which looks out over a small place on the lovely Rue des Martyrs.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The coffee here, as mentioned previously, is great. Flat whites are perfect and their drips are also delicious. Staff are friendly and helpful and the cafe has a modern urban vibe with comfortable seating. It's the kind of place where I could see myself spending a few hours reading or getting my work done, something that can't be said for every cafe in Paris. It's located in a great neighbourhood, close to Montmartre and on foodie Rue des Martyrs. The selection of cakes and snacks I saw on offer looked reasonable, but this place is about the drinks, not the food. I would like to see maybe a bit more of an expansion on the food, maybe some salads and/or the ability to prepare fresh paninis etc. There didn't appear to be a kitchen so full on plates can obviously not be prepared. I would be happy to visit here again.