“Singular Perfection”

Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
London
“Singular Perfection”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I visited this restaurant on my own as I was in apris awaiting a friend. Quite frankly a trip on my own to McDonalds scares the bejesus out of me, so my decision to go it alone to a Parisian restaurant on a Friday night was inspired.

The asparagus was so good there are no words. I had the Beouf with fluffy potato puffs which, terribly sadly, I didn't finish and still think about every day.

The staff were attentive, a little aloof (no aloof and you're not in Paris. You are not in France. We like aloof. If only to remind us where we are.) And the wine list was perfectly arranged.

I will go back.

2 Thank CultureVulture88

London
“The perfect Parisian restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

A great restaurant with fantastic food and service to match. We had dinner on Friday night and were superbly looked after. Nothing was too much trouble and there was a really relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere. We would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely go again!

1 Thank Flungy
Wellington, New Zealand
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We had a wonderful dining experience at Les Bistronomes. Our first impression was based on the wonderful service received over the phone and upon arrival. I'm pleased to say that the high standard of the service continued for our entire stay. The menu selection for both food and wine was more that satisfactory. While the food menu is not large, I gauge its content based on how many of the items appeal to me personally. This menu presented me with some difficult choices, only made easier by my dining companion's willingness to share. The gaspacho and the sword fish tataki were superb, as were the beef and prawns. The apricot melba was well worth the wait - please consider ordering this at the beginning of the evening as it takes up to 30 minutes to prepare. Yes, it is freshly made and it shows in the taste.
I can highly recommend this restaurant to anyone searching for a well priced gastronomic experience with great service.

1 Thank TheKiwiWanderers
Clarksville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Les Bistronomes”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We had dinner there on Friday evening (13 July 2012). The food was incredible, the service was on even par. The staff was friednly, attentive, and they made our experience enjoyable. I highly recommend Les Bistronomes. Enjoy!

“Great food”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

A cosy restaurant, not to many tables. Food was very good, and for a reasonable price. The meat was cooked to perfection.

2 Thank Reisekim