“Tiny and terrific!”

L'Ange 20 Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 17,300 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Description: Typical French bistro located in the hart of Marais just a few foot steeps away from the "Place des Vosges" and Saint Paul Church. From the small intimate and cozy dining room you can see everything that happens in the kitchen. Thierry the owner and his team will pay special attention that you feel at home. Here one does not hesitate to speak directly to the kitchen! The dishes are simple and tasty. All made from fresh products cooked like at home The wine list offers a wide selection of French wines, selected with care. You 'll find your happiness at reasonable price.
Westchester, NY
“Tiny and terrific!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This 20 seat restaurant is just terrific! Make your reservation at least 3 weeks in advance. They were turning people away at the door! Food was deliciously cooked. Dessert was sublime. We will be back here again when we return to Paris.

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“Perfect dinner!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were very glad we found this restaurant on TA. The food was phenomenal! The appetizer, the main course and the dessert were all outstanding. The place is small and you can easily see the owner/chef cooking the meals. I strongly recommend it!

• Visited October 2013
Canberra, Australia
“Surprisingly delicious food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had booked this restaurant for our last night in Paris based on previous Tripadvisor reviews. I happened to be walking in the area during the day and decided to look it up. I wasn't impressed. It is down a dingy side street. Tiny restaurant. Very inauspicious. Looked a bit seedy. I was seriously considering cancelling. As soon as I got back to the apartment I looked at Tripadvisor again to remind myself why I had made the booking and read all the positive recent comments and decided to stick with it. So glad I did. The four of us had a really enjoyable meal. Starters - I had grilled goat cheese with salad which was good. Another friend had the terrine which was good. Two others had the king prawns in angel hair pasta which they said was excellent. Mains- I had the duck breast which was really good. The other three had the slow cooked lamb which they said was excellent. We had the house wine which was fine. Didn't have room for dessert but it was a lovely meal. Service was good. Would be happy to recommend this to anyone who was keen for an authentic experience of French bistro- style cooking.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta
“Very good restaurant in Paris”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at L'Ange 20 located near the Pompodeau Museum in the Marias. It is a very small restaurant, but very popular - you really need to make a reservation if you want to ensure a seat. We had the lamb (delicious!) and the others in our party the steaks (they even prepared my Mother's well done which is hard to get in Paris). The lamb is the best that I have ever had and is one of their signature dishes for a reason - get the lamb. We had the house wine (very good) and the creme brulee for dessert - again very good. The service was also excellent. And the price, by Paris standards, very reasonable. We would definitely return.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DLRGA
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Delightful little place”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I went on a bussiness trip to Paris and one of my colleagues reserved this place. It is awesome. The best food I've tried in my life. Seriuously, go have dinner one night and you'll know what I'm talking about. On my next visit to Paris. It will be a must now.