“Fantastic!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Un Dimanche a Paris

Un Dimanche a Paris
Reserve with
Un Dimanche a Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #767 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Fantastic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, we decided to check it out for dinner with our 7 and 10 year old daughters. Dinner was not only amazing, but they were very family friendly. There were other French families dining, and suggested we only order a 1/2 portion entree for our 7 year old as a full portion would have been too much.

My husband and I started or meal with and order od kir royal. The gentleman suffested we have a house kir, which is served with cocoa. We agreed, and it was one of the best apertifs I have ever been served. And while dinner was excellent (special steak and on-menu prawns were excellent), dessert was to die for. A list of 9-10 desserts de jour, plus a chocolate tasting ( and for those gluten free, they offered several desserts as well). Well done, and we will be back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jennifer H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
“nothing great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

my girlfriend and i got the set lunches but we were slightly disappointed as the food was not particularly delicious.. we had many better meals in paris and will definitely not go back to Un Dimancfor a meal again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank kwayteowmu
“Go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Food is lovely, cakes are awesome! Recommend have lunch, followed by cake. Staff were all very pleasant, loos jolly clean.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vermont
“A night to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

My father, brother, and I came here and we could not have been more excited. We arrived at around 7PM and had the place to ourselves for awhile! the waiters were so kind and loved to make small jokes. The food blew my mind. We had everything from foie gras to scallops. Each bite was better than the last. The restaurant itself is beautiful as well, and the street that it is on is lovely.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Mary B
London, United Kingdom
“Magnifique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Strolling aimlessly through St. Germain on a very snowy day in Paris the need for a hot drink became overwhelming. As if by magic an enchanting little cobbled walkway loomed ahead flanked by coffee shops and stores so delightful that only Paris could offer this. We stumbled on Un Dimanche a Paris and were drawn in by the magnificent pastries on display.
DIrected to a table we were asked to select our pastries and bring the receipt back to the waiter who would then serve our selection plus choice of drinks.
There is only one drink to have in here on a cold day. The very essence of this fine establishment is their hot chocolate. Served in a pot this steaming, thick, chocolate drink is produced. Perhaps it is enhanced by chillies, I don't know, but I do know it's made with cream. Thick, unctuous cream with lashings of chocolate. Heaven, utter heaven.
My coffee eclair was my prince on a plate. Service was wonderful and my fellow diners most friendly so much chatting and practicing of my rusty French. Recommended for all, but for chocolate lovers this has to be top of the list.

• Visited January 2013