What a terrible place! Tourists and locals stay away.
Though this is a Costes property don't expect the legendary service, customer service and quality of food that has made the Costes reputation.
(1) Wait time: insane! Arrived at 8.30pm on Sunday night (light crowd). Got our first dish at 9.45pm! Decided to avoid taking any dessert to be able to go to bed before midnight
(2) Food quality: just average. My prawns were undercooked (raw in places), which is a wonder considering the fact I had to wait for 1h to get them!
(3) Pricing: insane. 30 euros for FOUR undercooked prawns (approx. $45!), 18 euros ($25) for a small portion of average guacamole
(4) The owner/manager is obnoxious and so arrogant I can understand why my American friends think all Parisians are snobish and arrogant
(5) Table staff: nice but prety slow
Verdict: STAY AWAY! There are tons of nice little quaint places around.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.