“MAGNIFIQUE !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Rotterdam
“MAGNIFIQUE !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

My recent stay at Mandarin Oriental Paris was again a real feast. This is my second visit and you have again provide me a great service that is very much appreciated. Highly recommended hotel for those who are looking to be pampered all the way through.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I took my wife to celebrate the Christmas season. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were treated as VIPs. Every one we met bent over backwards to make our stay the most memorable possible. The property is in a great location and all available services were perfect. My wife liked the spa so much she made to treatment appointments in two days. We can't wait to go back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear guest,

It is such a pleasure to read that your wife made the most of our peaceful spa! It is true it is the kind of serene experience that one would want to renew over a stay.

Thank you for providing us with this amazing feedback that I will gladly extend to all my dear colleagues.

Please rest assure that we cannot wait to have you back.

With kindest regards,

Brussels
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was impressed by the level of service, care and attention in which the staff provide. I do not usually write reviews but I definitely felt I had to make a contribution to such a well done job. I just loved this hotel and will be back guaranteed. From the moment we arrived on Friday until our departure on Sunday the staff could not have done more and more discretely. We felt pampered at breakfast by very attentive waiters. I also loved the pool, the gym and the steam room. Location does get much better either. Keep it up guys!

Room Tip: Inner court rooms are extremely quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank IvanArtolli
MOPAR_11, Directeur général at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Ivan,

My colleagues and I are much grateful that you made an exception to your personal ethics and wrote this very kind review.

Thank you, we are very appreciative of your time and contribution and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Philippe Leboeuf
China, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Exceptional boutique hotel in the middle of Paris within walking distance of all the high end fashion stores. The staff was top notch providing very professional and discreet service in all the areas. The breakfast selection as well as the dinner at Camelia was a real treat. We also tried the 6-course gastronomy dinner at Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx which was simply amazing and a TRULY memorable experience. Definitely worth the 2 stars in the Michelin Guide it was awarded. Very stylish and tastefully designed rooms. Overall loved our visit and can't wait to return! Will tell all of our friends in China about our amazing experience…

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny, food are truly gastronomy
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shanghai-xtc
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for this thoughtful review.

I am glad that you had the opportunity to try both our restaurants; our contemporary brasserie Camélia and gourmet Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx. It seems you were able to make the most of what our property offers.

Thank you also for becoming our ambassador by sharing your experience with your family and friends, we greatly appreciate your support and are delighted to count you as a Fan!

With kind regards,

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Even when the ritz,plaza p and Crillion reopen after their presumably,extensive renovations,the mandarin oriental will be their equal...in just a short time after its opening,the MO has acquitted itself well,earning a place amongst the finest in paris...it's facilities are modern and the service "old world",yet with an appropriate contemporary flare...everything arrives on time and no request of the able staff is too large or small....it's simply a well-run property...deserving of loyalty and a return visit,,,

Room Tip: Being on the interior courtyard ,where it's qui,is where you'd want to be...it's actuall...
1 Thank Ronald D
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Ronald,

Our colleagues and I humbled by your amazing comments, thank you so much for your time in writing this very kind review.

We are honoured to have gained your loyalty and hope to see you back among us very soon.

With kindest regards,

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at the finest hotels in Paris, however, this is my first time at the Mandarin Oriental. It has been an extraordinary experience in every way. From the room service, the concierge staff, spa, bar, the ambience in the lobby, it is very evident that this is a very well run hotel. Every evening I looked forward to discovering the new delectable treat left in our room. The rooms have every new modern convenience including the ipad that I am composing this on. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the location could not be better. We will return!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We have just returned from a wonderful Honeymoon in Paris and more particularly The Mandarin Oriental. Perfectly located in the heart of the city with wonderful attractions, restaurants and sites only a short stroll away with great hotel could not be better located. Understated from the entrance with all public areas nicely secluded to allow privacy and intimacy for guests. I would say that it was our haven during our time there. Fabulous bar with great cocktails and a great courtyard seating area which I have no doubt will come into its own in the Summer. Not as decadent as some of the other Paris hotels but with all of the services that they carry and more and this was exactly what we were looking for. The rooms were modern as you would expect from this hotel group but retained just enough of the traditional to balance them perfectly. Having read previous reviews I was a little surprised as to the comments relating to the staff as we found them all to be natural and personable and took pleasure in helping us and making us smile in a polite and relaxed manner. For me that is what great customer service is all about.

I could go on but I am sure that I have made my point and when next in Paris we will be sure to stay there and head straight for the bar and hopefully the restaurant this time as it was fully booked some weeks in advance on this occasion!

Thank you once again to all of the team at The Mandarin Paris for a memorable stay.

Best wishes

James & Sarah

Room Tip: Loved the corner courtyard rooms as quiet, light and spacious.
Dear Sarah, dear James,

First of all, let me thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris as a “haven” over your honeymoon trip. It is always our honour when valued guests select us for such an important celebration and I am glad we were able to contribute to this memorable life event.

I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed staff’s sense of hospitality. Our vision of luxury service comes with a Taylor-made approach fitted to meet all our guests’ expectations.

My dear colleagues and I are truly appreciative of your time in writing this review and I would like to thank you on their, and of course my own behalf.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another visit.

Kindest regards,