Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Melia Vendome - Paris(Paris)
  • Pool
1,709 results
All reviewssur mesurecamelia restaurantphilippe leboeufrue st honoreguest relationsthe general managerstunning hoteldeluxe suiteplace vendomeconcierge teammemorable stayroom servicehome away from homerooms are spaciousfour seasonsfive star hotelperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Usually you can't go wrong with M.O…. Always flawless! Great location, room, spa, restaurants, gym and staff. I spent 3 nights there so I could try all the services I've mentioned. I'll definitely stay there again in my next trip to Paris.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Paula,

Thank you very much for being such a great supporter of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. We much appreciate feedbacks from our “Fans”.

I am glad you were able to experience our property fully and through all its services and outlets and we look forward to your return at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I'm not exaggerating when I say this could be the most satisfying hotel experience for me ever. From the moment I arrived, a warm smile greeted me by name and offered a glass of complimentary champagne, which I enjoyed on the lobby sofa, then escorted to my room to complete the check-in process. I didn't even have to go over to the check-in counter once - brilliant! The whole experience made me feel 100% at home and at ease. A few familiar faces helped, notably Adrian at concierge, who is outstanding as usual. Asking him opinions on restaurants is like talking to an old friend. There's no pretension, just genuine willingness to help in whatever way he can. This attitude filters through all the staff, right down to the bell boy, who was outstanding in helping us repack some of our luggage into cardboard boxes. Not once did he show a glimpse of impatience throughout this tedious process. I just wish every hotel can take a leaf from this. Sure, Mandarin Oriental is famed for its service, but this really takes it to a new level. Bravo!

Room Tip: Our room faces Rue St Honore, which is nice but perhaps lacks privacy somewhat cos people in opposite buildings can see you potentially. For a more privacy, request a room facing courtyard.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pawnstar

Dear guest,

What a wonderful review you had the kindness to write about your latest stay at our property. Thank you very much for taking the time, once more, to share your experience here.

I am very glad to read that you felt at home as this is one of our goal for new clients and returning ones as yourself alike.

I will extend your kind words to Adrian and our staff.

We look forward to your next visit at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I had a superb stay at this hotel. The room was luxurious and spacious and kitted out with everything we needed. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hotel's interior design is modern so it may not suit those who are looking for a traditional kind of hotel. However, it certainly is very hip. The floral arrangements dotted throughout the hotel are particularly beautiful. Breakfast was included as part of our rate and it was very worth it, with both selections from the buffet table as well as hot dishes you could order from the ala carte menu. Best part about this hotel is the location, being smack bang on rue St Honore amongst all the best shops in Paris and only a stone's throw away from the Louvre. I couldn't have asked for a better hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you to your husband and you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris and for this very kind feedback.

We truly appreciate your time and all look forward to your next visit among us.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had a great stay at this Hotel. I arrived early before my husband and the staff was very friendly and eager to help in any way to make my stay more pleasant. I really felt welcomed. My suite was sleek and modern.The bed was very comfortable and had nice linens. The bathroom was my favorite part of the room.Beautifully designed with a big shower, huge tub and the best part was the Japanese toilet. Our suite had a terrace overlooking the inner courtyard of the Hotel. It was absolutely lovely having breakfast there and enjoying the peaceful serene garden. We enjoyed having a drink in the lively and very chic bar. Great people watching! Superb location on the Rue St Honore! Thanks to the wonderful staff for making my stay so memorable!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded May 6, 2013

Dear guest,

We truly appreciate your positive feedback and your time. It is a pleasure to read that your experience among us met your expectations and I will gladly extend your regards to our dedicated staff.

Thank you, to your husband and yourself for choosing to our property for your Parisian stay.

We hope that you will soon return to Mandarin Oriental, Paris.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I just got back from my 3 nights' stay at the Mandarin Oriental Paris and i'm really relishing my unforgettable memories there.

I arrived quite early in the morning and though my room was not ready, I was genuinely well taken care of. While that was going on, another room was made available for me and i was ushered into my cosy room within 1 hour.

It was my birthday the next day and i got back to my room in the evening to find a very cute chocolate cake and a bottle of champagne, all set up for my arrival. I was so delighted by this pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for the wonderful memory in Paris, guys!

The room was extremely quiet, the ambiance perfect, the bathroom soaks you in and the amenities very lovely. By the way, wifi was complimentary without soliciting for it. Breakfast was excellent, with my "eggs benedict" perfectly made. Everything was taken care of in a genuinely concerning manner and they practically read your body language to ensure you were more than adequately catered for.

The location is PERFECT for shopping because all the high end stores are just a walking distance, so i could pop in and out of my hotel easily without having too many bags because the doormen were always waiting to pick up your bags and send them to your room.

The Spa is divine. I had the oriental massage and felt so much bliss throughout the session.

Above all, on my departure day i was in a hurry to get to the airport so i was given a nice box of croissants to eat in the car because i couldn't stay for breakfast. How thoughtful!!!

Going forward, MO will be my hotel in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for this amazing review of Mandarin Oriental, Paris. It will be a real pleasure to share your endearing comments with our staff.

Thank you also for choosing our property for your Parisian stay upon your birthday. I am very glad to read that this special day went so well and that we were able to contribute to this occasion.

We look forward to your next visit and to counting you among our valued returning and regular guests.