“Excellent food & service”
Review of Caffe Italiano

Caffe Italiano
Ranked #7,602 of 17,505 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed December 28, 2013

After visiting 2 French restaurants with really bad service, I chanced upon this with my sister. We were starving and checking out the menu when the owner came out and invited us in for a meal. I was so thankful for the cheery welcome which restored my faith in Paris. I was famished and ordered my dish with wine. Friendly service by the staff and the meal was served promptly. I only wish I had asked for Proseccuo as I didn't see it on the drink list. Later I learnt that it was served. Anyways, I highly recommend this restaurant even though it us tucked away at the slip road. Buono cibo!

There are newer reviews for Caffe Italiano

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I happened upon this restaurant after visiting Italy and missing the food tremendously. After escaping a downpour on Rue Washington, we had a wonderful lunch at Caffe Italiano and returned many times during our six day stay. Cannot wait to return.

2  Thank Carolecori
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I read some good reviews about this wee place and thought I would give it a try, this is simple small restaurant very near the Arc d' Triomphe, great soup and the pasta was lovely.
Unfortunate that there is no reasonably priced place (that I have found) within a 2 miles radius of the centre of Paris but worth a visit

1  Thank 1WhoGetsAbout
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went here based on Tripadvisor reviews. The pizza sucked. Frozen pizza would have been better. We started with the antipasti salad. It was frozen thawed carrot slices, frozen thawed peas, grilled marinated onion, zucchini, and eggplant, roasted red oily pepper slices. It was so gross I couldn't eat it. What kind of restaurant serves thawed frozen cold vegetables like that?

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great place serving one of the best pastas ever tasted. My favourite being the penne arrabiatta Situated on Rue De Washington off avenue champs elysee. This place is a small family run joint with great service and tasty food! Mamma Mia!

1  Thank MrandMrsOomer