“So well situated...and relaxing...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Les Toits du Marais
Ranked #30 of 137 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this bright and airy bed and breakfast. Tony greeted me with a warm bonjour and showed me my room. It was perfect for what I needed. The bed was comfy, shower hot and the location was perfect. The breakfast was fresh and substantial....I particularly appreciated the organic jams and honey...well done. I would definitely stay again...

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank nicko55
Marie-Christine... G, Propriétaire at Les Toits du Marais, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2014

Thank you for your nice review. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy our city and all it has to offer. Do come back any time!

There are newer reviews for Les Toits du Marais

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Two of my friends brought their 10/11 year old daughters to Paris for the first time. We wanted to stay at a place that would be more neighborhood like and less hotel like. We found just that here at Les Toits du Marais! Close to restaurants, museums, metros, and of course the beautiful park of La Vosges.
We all liked Marie-Christine from the very moment we met her. She is full of information to share about the Marais, as well as Paris in general.
I know my friends certainly want to come back with their entire families now :o)

Room Tip: If you are uncomfortable going up and down a steep steps to access the loft, then I would not recomm...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marie-Christine... G, Propriétaire at Les Toits du Marais, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

You were a lovely group of mothers, daughters and friends, it was a pleasure to see and to hear. The girls have been very well bred and polite, really a dream! I hope you really had a pleasant stay and wish you back for another visit here !

Reviewed June 16, 2014

You got your own room with shared shower. Excellent location in the most beautiful district of Paris, Marais, close to Bastille.

The host Marie-Christine makes you a great breakfast every morning with a typical view over the Marais rooftops.

Highly recomended!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was a pleasure to have you here and I am happy you liked it here, right in the center of Le Marais with so many things to see and to do. You are welcome back any time !

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed with 2 children. We had a lovely stay and would most definitely return. Marie-Christine is a lovely friendly host and looked after us so well. She lent us guidebooks which were very helpful. The room was big enough for us 3. Might be tight for 3 adults. It felt like staying with distant cousins in a good way -ie friendly and looked after well and sharing a lot of facilities. It was a great location and very central. We have recommended to everyone we know who have said they want to travel to Paris.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather F
Marie-Christine... G, Propriétaire at Les Toits du Marais, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

It was a real pleasure to have your family visiting here and good that you could enjoy the city and all its pleasures. We hope to see you again ! Have a nice day.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This BnB is located in the most charming of Paris neighborhoods. The host is so friendly and helpful. If you are looking for convenience (shopping and easy access to two of the major Metro lines) and a relaxed authentic Parisian atmosphere, this is really the place. We will certainly come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank StineRingvig
Marie-Christine... G, Propriétaire at Les Toits du Marais, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

I am so happy that you could enjoy le Marais with your family and I certainly would welcome you back any time with little Viggo, nice little lad ! Sales are on, right now, and there are many opportunities ! Lots of love to the whole family MCG

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was very pleased to find a reasonably priced B&B in Le Marais (which is my favourite area). My travel plans meant that I arrived quite early and left quite late. Marie-Chrisitine was kind enough to let me leave my luggage with her until it was time to head back to the Gare du Nord. The room was very comfortable, modern and very clean with an amazing rooftop view of 'le quartier'. Marie-Christine provides a varied breakfast for her guest every morning, better than a lot of hotels I have stayed in, and was very helpful with tips for the quickest way to get to parts of Paris by Métro that I was less familiar with.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank S L S
Marie-Christine... G, Propriétaire at Les Toits du Marais, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for the nice review and the excellent photo ! I love it and it is the real beginning of a good long day of walking and visiting, strolling along the banks of the Seine river, window shopping in Village Saint Paul etc. I hope you will have the opportunity to come again !

Reviewed December 15, 2013

A real find in the heart of the historic and lively area of the Marais. More like a home from home than an anonymous hotel. The multi-lingual hostess, Marie-Christine, could not have been more charming and welcoming, as well as being a mine of information about local transport and Paris tourism sites. The accommodation is clean and comfortable, and well thought out and very reasonably priced. The careful attention to detail and the international touches such as the books in different languages put this B&B in a class of its own, and I will certainly be returning whenever I come to Paris.

Room Tip: Only a few rooms so need to book early
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank keith B
Marie-Christine... G, Propriétaire at Les Toits du Marais, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Keith,
Thank you for writing a review and I am happy you could enjoy le Marais with all its attractions ! It was a real pleasure to have you here and I hope you will be back again, on business or as a tourist.
Have a nice day