“Unbelievable quality and service”
Review of Le 114 Faubourg

Le 114 Faubourg
Reserve with
Le 114 Faubourg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 17,009 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Unbelievable quality and service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Le Bristol for our honeymoon and were delighted to find this wonderful restaurant in the hotel. We went there on our first night in Paris (Bastille Day) and had an amazing meal. The food was perfect- truly perfect down to each detail- and delicious. But not only was the food wonderful, the service was as well. We ended up dining in the restaurant twice and had a great experience both times. This restaurant is not far off from getting another Michilin star- it is that good and they are so deserving. We hope to return to Paris next summer to celebrate our anniversary (if not before then!) and will most definitely return for another meal at Le 114 Faubourg.

• Visited July 2013
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Food and Beverage Director at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear guest,
I would like to sincerely thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor.
Your words are the perfect translation of what our kitchen and service teams strive to offer day after day, a great gastronomical experience.
We are delighted that both meals remained so appreciable in your memory and we will be more than pleased to welcome you for your anniversary…and even before!

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Minsk, Belarus
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Beside the flowers wallpaper Interior design is nice. Waiter was not good.food was very disappointing. Bottom line: "for those who like show, it is the right place, for those who like quality it is the wrong place"!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pshesha
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Food and Beverage Director at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review on our brasserie le 114 Faubourg. I feel sorry that your experience did not match your expectations especially about the food and the service.
I have to admit I am quite surprised by your note about the waiter being “not good” and the food being “very disappointing”. In order to understand better your disappointment and know where are the areas where we have to improve, I would very much like to have further explanation about your experience. My personal address is kchambenoit@lebristolparis.com. Please do not hesitate to get in contact directly with me.
Kevin Chambenoit
NYC
“Absolutely superb”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Thought perhaps we could get a seat at Epicure due to a cancelation but we were steered instead to 114 as Epicure was full. We suffered not at all and had excellent service with exquisitely prepared dishes. Appetizers, entrees, and deserts were all magnificent. I was particularly taken with the Sea Bream tartare and the roasted cod entree. A chocolate tart/souffle with cherry ice cream was a taste sensation. The meal was expensive but less so than Epicure would have been. Very much worth the price.

• Visited August 2013
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Food and Beverage Director at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your recent post on TripAdvisor website.
We are glad that the “114 Faubourg” alternative to Epicure fine-dining was a good choice for you and that you enjoyed your experience.
Our Chef Eric Desbordes will be pleased to read your words about his dishes.
We hope that you will have the opportunity to come and visit us once again hoping that a table at Epicure will be free for you then.
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
“wedding bliss.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

It has taken me way to long to write this review, but here it is! I loved this restaurant, every single aspect from the food, decor, staff & the service. I had my small wedding reception here May 22nd, and believe me, everyone was impressed - as were we! I talked to Natacha many times before our wedding and she put all my nerves at ease. She even made customized menus for my wedding - she was just down right amazing! All the food was amazing, didn't have a complaint. One of my guest wanted to know what an ingredient was on the list and so one of the staff actually brought out a small bowl for her to see! The whole night was really wonderful. And ended with the wedding cake of my dreams. It blew me away, it was 10 times more than I could of ever imagine.

If you're thinking of coming here while in Paris, please do! You won't regret it.
I know me and my husband will be back very very soon.

• Visited May 2013
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Food and Beverage Director at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Niki,
First of all thank you thank you very much for the time you spent posting your comment on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted that you and your friends appreciated the dinner and the quality of service.
The whole team will be proud to read that they could have been part of that magic moment and that the details they offered were so well perceived.
We will be pleased to welcome for another “lovely” moment during your next stay in Paris.
London
“Excellent Food and Wonderful Service”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

114 Le Faubourg is the baby restaurant of Le Bristol Hotel with one Michelin star. The food is totally delicious, everything is beautifully presented and the service is exemplary. Don't expect to come away without spending quite a bit, everything at the Bristol is expensive, as you would expect, but it is a lovely place to have dinner. Make sure you try the gazpacho - phenomenal.

• Visited June 2013
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur de la Restauration at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the time you spent posting warm comments on Trip Advisor.
I am sincerely delighted that you enjoyed so much Eric Desbordes’s cuisine as well as the service because this is our daily commitment.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future.