“The worst food ever”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Friday evening (May 24), I visited this restuarant and ordered a mussel dish (11.9 Euro). With this price, you could expect a kind of edible mussel. However, the mussel offered was the worst and even it would not be given to a dog. It was a complete rip-off. I told the manager that they should be very much ashamed of the quality of the food they are selling. This type of restaurant should be closed but too many innocent tourists or visitors are being forced to pay a very dear price for this type of shameless restaurant. No-go zone forever!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went here on my first evening in Paris. The food was great and service pleasant as well. Food is also well priced making it highly likely that i will return again soon!

3  Thank lbirming
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a quick lunch from the EUR 11.80 menu here after arriving on the Eurostar. I had the chicken and frites, which was delicious and followed it up with a yummy chocolate mousse. Very simple food, but well cooked and tasty.

Friendly staff and a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by.

3  Thank CelestialWillow
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We were wating for the tgv to depart and had a fast dinner. The menue for 11,80 euro was a desaster. The egg was green the chicken old and totally dry. The bread was used by earlier guest, because the butter was already on it. The spagetti tasted like a sugar food. Don' t go there

3  Thank Thomas G
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We arrived fairly late on a Saturday evening, and this restaurant was quieter than most, which is not always a good sign, but we have no regrets about our choice. We ate from the EUR11.80 two-course menu which provided good value. The food on this menu was standard fare but everything was very fresh and portions were generous. My wife chose the moules which came in a huge pot with a lid and were very good, with hardly any needing to be discarded. I chose the chicken, which came as a very generous portion with plenty of leg and breast meat. Although chicken is not usually a very exciting choice, this meal came with a jus that was as nice as any I have tasted. Service was friendly and fast. I would visit this restaurant again.