“Amazing Amazing Amazing!!”

Folsom, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Amazing Amazing!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Terresa is not only one of the best chefs I have ever known, but she is also the absolute most incredible woman. I had two cooking classes with her - one in Paris when I was on vacation and again in California when she was traveling by. Both are memories I will never forget!

Terresa shows up with the ingredients and a huge smile. She immediately felt like family. From there she told us about the nature of the food and the wine pairings, and weaved them in with personal stories of living in France and writing a book. The atmosphere was fun, energetic, and lovely...just the type of environment you want for a whole afternoon of cooking.

And a whole afternoon we did! We made everything from scratch, from the pasta noodles to the sauces, the appetizers, salads, and most decadent desserts. And as I mentioned, this woman can cook!!

The evening ended with two promises from Terresa: that she would send us the recipes so we could continue to practice (it does make perfect), and the second to keep in touch. And I most certainly will do just that!

Visited July 2013

Frankfurt, Germany
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Divine!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

A cooking class with Teresa begins with a stroll through a local organic market learning about and sampling heirloom vegetables and cheeses. Her knowledge of food, cooking and wine and her passion to share it is infectious. Teresa showed me how to use and store nearly ALL parts of the vegetables/ingredients we used while cooking and incoporate them into everyday meal planning.

Her recipes are delicious, her apartment/cooking studio tiny but cozy and the wine pairings she selects round out a one-of-a-kind day in Paris. If you like organic, vegetarian food and cooking, go see Teresa! You will not regret it!

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Our best meal in Paris!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our experience with Terresa's afternoon cooking class was more than a cooking lesson...it was a delightful afternoon filled with good conversation, delectable food, laughter & wine. It was one of the most relaxing days of our trip because Terresa made us feel welcome & at ease in her apartment. The dishes we made were unique, but still recipes we could follow at home realistically. Furthermore, Terresa's passion for quality ingredients is motivating! We also greatly appreciated her communication with us beforehand to prepare for a class that would suit us personally and then a follow-up that summarized everything we did together.

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Delicious food, fun time!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was told by many that as a vegetarian I would not be able to properly enjoy the cuisine of Paris, but that was definitely proven wrong by my experience cooking with Terresa! She was incredibly warm and friendly from start to finish and was a lot of fun to cook with. She was even so kind as to email us a list of personal recommendations of some of her favorite spots in the city to supplement the rest of our trip. I would recommend this class to anyone!

Visited June 2013
India
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Yummy class!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had a great time learning to bake eggless/ vegan tarte Tatum, black forest cake and a yummy carrot cake with Terresa.

She was very aware and had clearly a lot of experience with food.
She gave a lot of helpful tips and was very encouraging and patient throughout the session.
The cakes turned out yummy I can't wait to try baking them on my own!
She also gave me a delicious sweet wine to drink with the desserts!

Will definitely love to come back and learn more fromTerresa!

Visited June 2013