“A great experience that's off the beaten track”

La Cucina di Terresa
Ranked #35 of 122 Classes & Workshops in Paris
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great experience that's off the beaten track”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was a highlight of the trip for a group of 6 with varied interests - except everyone does love to eat! We had a great time working our way through the market and then preparing and eating a delicious meal under the guidance of the very knowledgeable and patient Terresa. I would highly recommend this experience for anyone interested in learning about French food and wine from a vegetarian perspective, and for an experience that is off the beaten track.

Visited May 2012

Kalamazoo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Work this into your visit to Paris!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband, 22-year-old daughter, and I had a memorable morning and afternoon with Teresse. We learned a lot of cooking tips, enjoyed shopping for ingrediends at the market and bakery, preparing a 4-course meal, and eating an outstanding lunch. Terrese is very personable and an excellent teacher. She was generous with her time and patient with us ( we love good food but are not experienced in making such nice dishes). We were so inspired we bought new kitchen gadgets, planted more vegetables, and plan to start composting.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank whereveriwonder
Boston
“A highlight of our Paris trip”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband, ten-year-old granddaughter and I just returned from a week in Paris, where one of the highlights of our trip was a morning with Terresa. We met early at the market, shopped for organic produce, and walked together to Terresa's apartment where we cooked a delicious three-course vegetarian meal. We were able to help tailor the meal in advance to our needs, and during the class, Terresa was incredibly patient with our granddaughter's many questions. We spent a delightful morning, had fun, and shared cooking ideas. Terresa also turned out to be a great resource for us during our stay, recommending good vegetarian restaurants and organic markets. I would definitely recommend this experience!

Visited April 2012
Cambridge, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High light of trip to Paris”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband, 13 year old daughter and I have just returned from a week in Paris where, among other things, we took a market tour and cooking class from Terresa. We learned an extraordinary amount, had fun and prepared and ate a delicious meal. Terresa is a treasure trove of information about organic food, cooking, life in Paris, etc. She was so generous with her time and energy and everything she knows. Our experience was really tailored to who we were and what we wanted. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Visited April 2012
Cleveland
3 attraction reviews
“A wonderful day experiencing Paris markets and culinary shops”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I can't say enought about Terresa and the experience of shopping and creating a lovely meal in her quaint Parisian apartment. I chose the full day market and cooking lesson and learned a great deal. I would recommend La Cucina di Terresa without hesitation--a very memorable day.

Visited March 2012