“nice find”
Review of Evi Evane

Evi Evane
Reserve with
Evi Evane is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #694 of 17,746 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a true greek owned greek restaurant, the food is amazing. The staff are friendly. The place is a little cosy but adds to the atmosphere. I go to Greece a lot and the food was better tha many places I've been to in Greece! The price is reasonable, although the wine was a little bit on the expensive side..so slow down on the booze and eat more :-) I was hosting a party of 10 so we managed to have half of the menu to try, as an example the stifado was melt in your mouth, the spanakotiropita crackly and full of taste, the taramasalata one of the best I ever tasted…

1  Thank frenchconnection01

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had a wonderful meal here in late September 2013. I had the leg of lamb, which came with potatoes and vegetables, and a nice wine. The service was prompt and attentive. The cost was quite reasonable for the meal and wine. My only disappointment was that the restaurant had many non-French customers; however, that did not take away from the meal itself--just the overall ambience due to hearing English as the dominant language between customers.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Please if in Paris go to this absolute gem, everything from bilini bread to lamb to dessert was simply excellent. I cannot recommend Evi Evane enough. As true foodie, this is one review I could not wait to write. Marie the owner is always there and delivers the personal service we all desire. My girlfriend ordered wine and could only drink half bottom and Marie refunded half of cost !!! How many restuarants would do that !! If in Paris you must go !!!

1  Thank LewisMapp
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Good service, excellent food.
It is worth visiting the place more than once!!!
The dishes have a smell of Greece with a note of Paris!! They taste great. It is like eating at home but having a chef cooking for you!! You must experience this feeling!

1  Thank Mistral444
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is the restaurant you want to go to. Great value, hearty meal, tasty and a friendly staff. It was the best spanikopita I've ever had. Not too greasy nor salty using high quality cheese and spices. The leg of lamb was cooked for 6 hours (a bit too cooked but still delicious) accompanied with potatoes and vegetables, and the lamb sauce had a very rich flavor that was to die for. I will try it at home but am sure to fall short of their lovely sauce. We will definitely be back soon. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before I started to eat my lamb. It was beautifully presented before I disected it. :~)