“Great experience”
Review of NoLita

NoLita
Reserve with
NoLita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,144 of 17,746 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The restaurant was recommended by staff at hotel Ares Eiffel.
Atmosphere was beautiful and food was excellent.Service was also excellent.
Our best dining experience in Paris in our 5 day trip.

1  Thank knight2222

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you ever told me I would eat Italian food twice in Paris, I'd laugh in your face. My family is from northern Italy and I come from a family of amazing cooks. We are extremely fussy about eating Italian anywhere but home because of our family dynamics and love of cooking. My husband an I were wandering the Champs Elysees in March when we noticed a crowd outside of what appeared to be a car showroom. It was the unveiling of a new Alfa Romeo sports car, by invitation only... Well, we owned a gorgeous Alfa many years ago and my husband was mesmerized by the mystique surrounding this car, covered in red velvet wrap... While he was drooling in the window I saw a sign for "NoLita." We decided to give it a try and walked in. You actually have to walk through Motor Works, (the car place) and upstairs. There is a cylindrical showroom in the center of the staircase. There was a red vintage Alfa inside, when we were there. They sat us right next to the car inside the lucite cylinder. Wow! Right up my husband's alley.
We never expected the food to be delicious, but it was, and we are very hard to please as I said. They have a magical calamari dish (with garlic, oil, red pepper), where the calamari are sliced into delicate, fettucine like strips. Neither of us ever had anything so delicious! The prosciutto is exquisite as well. Another favorite, tiny fried parmesan cheese cubes with balsamic vinegar. Heavenly!
The pasta, well everything, was so good, we actually returned another night. Couldn't have enough of those calamari fettucine!
Squisito!!! Try it, you'll like it. The ambience is different and fun.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Especially during lunch time you will meet Parisian business people sipping on their wine. Food is Italian and excellent. Service is a bit slow. Never mind once you get your plate your feelings will make you fly.
Do not forget to try the duck and the desert.
Coffee is a must.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We were seven to have a brunch last Sunday. At first glance the buffet looked good, but almost everything was of very average if not poor quality, nothing to do with the delicious Italian food. Few things were good, however: carpaccio de bœuf, mortadella, mozzarella and carpaccio de l'espadon. The vegetables were dry and had no taste, as if they had been prepared several days ago and kept in fridge. The desserts were very average. Not at all worth the money.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I hated this place! It was my worst and most expensive meal in Paris. We were a party of three. We ordered 2 appetizers 2 pasta courses and 3 entrees. The appetizers were fine, buffalo mozzarella quite good. The pasta courses were ice cold when they arrived and although we asked for them to be split, they weren't. Of the 3 entrees, one was sent back undercooked (a Veal dish) the pork was overly sweet and the fish was ok. We did order desert and it was the best dish, profiteroles. Service was good, but didn't make up for the inconsistent food.with all the good reviews, we must have hit a bad night, but I would not spend another $300 to find out. One other complaint...the atmosphere is awful, some neon lights flicker in your eyes and it gave 2/3 of us a headache.

2  Thank Leslie R