“One of the best i Paris”

Abyssinia Cafe Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Abyssinia Cafe Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,188 of 18,475 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Ethiopian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tena yistiligne (Bonjour) et bienvenue au Restaurant Africain de spécialités Éthiopiennes, un lieu authentique qui vous propose une cuisine raffinée et originale.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Me and my family ate there in august 2013. The staff was very service-minded and polite. The food was, as for me, the best I have tasted in a european restaurant. Are you in Paris, try this nice restaurant!

1  Thank Anjana S

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were really looking forward to this restaurant as it is listed as being vegan friendly. It is a good distance from St Germaine where we were staying so we were quite disappointed to find it closed when we arrived at 1:30 PM on a Saturday. The front was shuttered so be sure to confirm they are open before heading there.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Simple decor. Owner speaks French and English (and other languages, no doubt). I had raw beef and lamb; both very good. The injera was a bit dry. Good wine to match dishes. The menu was sparse but representative. I noticed that of 3 French couples, all men ate with hands and all women with fork.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a small Ethiopian restaurant with friendly ambiance and good affordable food. Except no thrills but decent food.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Very good restaurant! I've been once with my husband and I can say that we will come back to Abyssinia, because we really liked it! The food is great, so perfectly spiced... I tried two plats and one entreé, everything was of very good quality and the quantity was good too. We also liked the atmosphere, you feel like at home, the owners are so nice and you feel welcome. A little hidden gem. I strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

1  Thank Stella L