“Good”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Good food ; however I went there because trip advisor says price range 3-5 usd.

We had 3 pasta's and 1 salad, 1 dessert, 1 espresso and 50 cl red wine. Price : Eur 83,50

All okay but totally out of line with indication on trip advisor.

6  Thank Demug

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Found this restaurant on trip advisor and had to give it a try. It didn't disappoint! The staff was very friendly from the moment we walked in, even though we were tourists. We were staying at Hotel Magellan and this was right around the corner. I wish I didn't have to say this... but this was by far the best meal we had our entire week in Paris.
Bravo... Zino!!

1  Thank sunflowers1128
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I wandered in here with my son, we were staying at Hotel de Banville nearby. We ended up going back the next night! My son wanted a basic plate of pasta, which he got and devoured. I had the house specialty, which was fish cooked in parchment, and it was out of this world.

The starters were also divine. We had carpaccio, and the charcuterie, both excellent.

Terrific , friendly service on a tucked away side street.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Lovely little restaurant, I had pasta which was very nice and the desserts were excellent - tried the coffee and the strawberry tiramisu and they were both amazing, would definitely eat here again

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I didn't expect to be eating italian food while on holiday on Paris but this was delicious and well worth a visit. Amazing pizza, best I've eaten outsie of italy.