“Tipically french food and friendly”

La Pendule Occitane
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
La Pendule Occitane is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8,356 of 18,471 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My experience was so good!
As a french guy's from south of France I'am considering this restaurant as my favorite in Paris.
The last manager David let the place to Maxime which is very friendly and efficient!
The atmosphere is very cool and the food is delicious: many of meal are from Auvergne and Aveyron: two wonderful areas with very traditional gastronomy. Do not miss the delicious Mac'arel (a burger XXL), the Quiche and also the café gourmand are amazing.
You will not find lot of tourists here and most of customers are from quarter.
I really have great time and I recommend this restaurant.
Maxime have always a good selection of wine.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

For my last lunch in Paris before departing I stopped here as it is in the same street where I was staying, the wonderful Bed & Breakfast Bouchardon. The food is honest and delicious, the service friendly. It was nice to sit down where there are no tourists, just locals having lunch.

I started with "salade gesier d'oi", continued with the "poulet fermier du Perigord", for cheese a slice of cantal and then, as if I wasn't already stuffed a "Café gourmand" which was excellent.

Great regional cooking, good wines and a friendly ambience. This is lunch as it should be.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We came across this place on accident and needed a quick bite to eat. We must have been the first table of the day as it seemed they were still getting things in order. The server was friendly and provided us with menus in English. Ordered a Cappuccino and the Spinach Quiche. The Quiche was delicious, I'm not a big quiche fan but I was in Paris and figured try the local fare. We were both very content with our reasonably priced meals that filled us up. The quiche was a very big piece as well so it was filling and hearty and just what we needed.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This restaurant is managed by David and it a one of the best place to eat in this area of Paris. The food is excellent. The confit de canard, the bavette or the burger XL are some of our favorites. You also have a great choice of "salade gourmande". Not to be missed is the homemade cheesecake : the besti tasted so far in Paris. David has always a great selection of wine and is very client oriented, a rarity in Paris.

2  Thank GagJH
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Just down the street from where we live, no tourists will be found in this bar/restaurant with a very local, goodhearted feel ... David and his crew are smiley, cheerful and helpful propose salads (generous portions), basic starters and simple South West inspired home made dishes ... the prices are very reasonable (starter : 4-7 €, main : 12-18 €) and so are the glasses of wine (3,50-6 €) and dessert (I love their cheesecake 6 €) ... one of my favorite, non pretentious, places in the 10th district ...

1  Thank JT_FP