“Excellent café near La Muette”
Review of Yamazaki

Yamazaki
Ranked #216 of 325 Dessert in Paris
Neighborhood: Trocadero
Neighborhood: Trocadero
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This café is quite small but what it lacks in size is easily made up for in quality and service. All the food is very reasonably priced and I absolutely recommend this as the place to eat before going to the Musée Marmottan which does not have a café itself.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had such great croissants, pain au chocolats and patisseries here! I loved the japanese cake with whipped cream and strawberries--- I felt like I was eating a whipped cream cloud. It is truly worth tasting. My boyfriend got the raspberry tarte and it was gone in 2 minutes. He said it was great. The quality of the food here is what makes it so worthwhile-- come here for fresh French food! Some of the food has a japanese twist, but it is so delicious that it makes you want to go to Japan!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great desserts, nice staff and good location. Lots of options. I'd recommend it on the way to Musee Marmotten for a quick cafe and snack. Enjoy

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We happened upon this little restaurant on our way to the Musee Marmottan. It's between the Metro stop and the museum.

We had a great lunch. I had an excellent salad. Everything was fresh. My husband had a mustard/wasabi dipping sauce that he still talks about. If I'd seen all the great TripAdvisor reviews about their pastries, I would have splurged here!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Yamazaki has the most beautiful and amazing desserts!! Stop in and pick some up for a dinner party or just a fun surprise to bring home!! We live very close by and frequent there at least once a week for their lovely lunch sandwiches which include a shrimp sandwich as well as their steam cakes. A great spot for a quick lunch or dessert!