“Really Great Crepes”

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,184 helpful votes
“Really Great Crepes”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have eaten crepes in Paris for decades and have considered them to be quite good, but nowhere
near outstanding .... until I dined at Creperie Broceliande. My savory crepe of spinach and goat cheese was perfect. The light crepe went well with the delicious, hearty filling and I wanted to cry, "More, more, more." But my sweet tooth wouldn't let me continue on the savory route. Instead, I ordered a dessert crepe filled with a homemade chocolate sauce and topped with grilled almonds. It was impossible to choose among all the tempting dessert offerings on the menu. I finally had to close my eyes and order the item where my finger landed. I was definitely not disappointed with this luscious ending to my meal. My husband was equally pleased with his salmon and spinach crepe and enjoyed his green salad.

We made 1:30 p.m. reservations for our Sunday lunch and were surprised to see only two people sitting in the front room (there is another room out of sight in the back). By 2.p.m., the small restaurant was full and people were being turned away.

Wait staff proved to be friendly and efficient. I heard them speaking with diners in French, English and Spanish.

If you want outstanding crepes in a lovely atmosphere, this is definitely the place to go.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Rumples

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Delicious! You have to try these crepes! ”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Our visit to this creparie was the highlight of our trip to Paris. That is how mouth watering-ly delicious the crepes here are. I had a savoury crepe with diced potato and melted cheese, it was so amazing I think I may just visit Paris again just to have seconds! And you have to try the sweet crepe with cooked apples... Definitely make sure you stop by here if you're in Paris!

1 Thank Nutella1987
“Marvelous!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was in Paris with my family; a friend of us reserved a table in this restaurant telling us it was one of the best "creperie" in Montmartre. The restaurant is very small but very nice inside. We had only one hour to eat because our baby (1 year old) was tired and had to go to sleep). We tasted a couple of crepes made with breton recipe... they were delicious! Owner was very kind and patient with the baby, playing with him and smiling at him... letting us to eat, enjoy and relish the food. We had a sweet crepe with dark chocolate and orange ... wow!!! I recommend this place! Not expensive for the quality we tasted!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank el_zenzontle
New York City, New York
“Over the Top DELICICIOUS - best creperie ever a 10+”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Wow, just wow.

I have had crepe favorites, among them Café Breizh, Little Breizh, Josselin -- nothing comes remotely close.

The crepes are paper-thin and crispy.

the savory crepes (galletes) are cooked so well, and so stuffed - the cheese, the carmelized onion in them-.... superb.

The plain butter and sugar were to die for. The caramel-- so evil-- I ordered seconds.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Doby47
Dallas, Texas
“This may be the best”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Not very many people would walk in this place based solely on appearance, but that would be a big mistake. The buckwheat crepes are perfectly executed and the prices are an absolute steal. Don't leave without trying the lemon curd crepes for dessert.

• Visited February 2014