“Bliss!”

Neighborhood: Montmartre
Stockholm, Sweden
“Bliss!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

What a lovely little crêperie! I ate the best dinner I had in Paris here, and the cost was next to nothing (dinner was around 15 euros for two crêpes). The crêpes were so good that I had to go for lunch the next day.

For the savory bit, I tried the home made spinach & goat cheese and spinach & salmon crêpes, and how good was that! For dessert, I chose the banana & dark chocolate sauce and the next day dark chocolate sauce & caramelized orange crêpe. Seriously, I could revisit Paris just because of this place! Also, the crepes are made with buckwheat which means they are gluten free, a nice bonus.

I did not book a table and had no problem getting one. However, I noticed that the place filled up in 15 minutes after it opened for lunch at 12, so might be a good idea to go early if you want to grab lunch.

1 Thank Indira M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“La Salidou!!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

So you went to Montmarte and were amazed by the view. You walked down the street and developed an appettite. The range of choices you have is great but you definitely NEED to stop here!!! You have tried crepes elsewhere, I'm sure, but not quite like this.
Many to chose from but the reccomentation would surely go for the house specialities. I went for 'La Charcutiere' and my wife for the Leonnaise' and we loved them!
But the most amazing taste came from 'La Salidou'!!! A 'must try'!
tastesweet crepe, 'La Safidou'. By far the most extraordinary taate of the weekend!

2 Thank Eftichis K
Gold Coast, Australia
“GLUTEN FREE HEAVEN ❤️”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Seriously ...we ate there last night and then returned for lunch today before departing for the airport.... Absolutely delicious ... I enjoyed the goats cheese and spinach crepe followed by the apple and caramel with ice cream and cream.... (Banana and chocolate today!)Just heavenly....the staff were terrific- the restaurant clearly popular with great atmosphere and scrumptious cider too... Such a buzz to be able to enjoy everything on the menu and for my partner to find the experience equally enjoyable.... ❤️

2 Thank ozharmony
Washington DC
“A gem!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went to Creperie Broceliande as a part of a Montmartre food tour with Culinary Tours of Paris. Our guide has dined here over 400 times (!!!!) with his groups, and he told us he honestly loved everything on the menu. I ordered the fried apple and caramel crepe with ice cream and my mom ordered the salted caramel crepe. Both were incredible. There’s a reason this creperie is rated so highly! Everyone else in my group raved about their crepes (we almost all ordered different ones). The service was great and the waitress couldn’t have been nicer. I will be back!

2 Thank laysadc
Astana, Kazakhstan
“Great service and amazing food!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My mom and sister were visiting Paris, and loved Montmartre. After Espace Dali exhibition we were just a bit hungry and found this place further from the noisy area around Sacre-Coeur. It was a great deal with their lunch menu (about 10,80 euro for a drink (orange or apple juice or apple cider), crepe salée of choice (with ham, cheese, etc.) and a dessert (ice-cream or a crepe sucré of choice: like, with lemon juice or lemon creme, etc.). It was all served pretty fast, and was just delicious! And quite filling, and just enough, not to feel too full afterwards.
Waitresses were very smiley and friendly (quite rare an occasion in Paris especially in places not extremely fancy), and were fine with my French, but actually spoke not bad English, too, and very patiently (see comment above))).
Next time I am around, I will definitely go there again for another nice lunch.

1 Thank Nargis A